• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Egriz PenPal Program (tm) Week 1

ElrodGrizzly

DONOR
Hey all,

I got with Alabama Griz and ran over our thoughts. I got everybody matched up mostly at random. I kept Allezchat for me. I'm all for giving the benefit of the doubt, and I totally think he is being serious, but on the off chance it is an elaborate (and well played) effort to troll this, I figured I would bend the rules and just put he and I together. I also had a couple of additions since the last posting, so there are a couple of new names here. The pairings came up as follows --

Elrod -- Allezchat
AlabamaGrizzly -- ucme2p
GrizSpartan -- SwimmingGriz
DmontanaGrizzlies -- MsMaroon
GrizGuy -- Elrod Again (suck it, we had an odd number)

If I missed anybody, which is TOTALLY possible, just let me know. I'm sure Alabama or I would be happy to connect.

Below is the first set of template questions, meant to be a good conversation starter for those of us who don't really know each other. The whole point is just to build bridges, so hopefully we can!

Next week I will rotate it with new matches and questions.

------------------------
One quick reminder before we get to the questions -- "1) This is NOT about doxxing yourself or giving personal information away. We are not trying to get you to share your real name or job or location. Conversations can be way more general than that. Share what you want, be safe, no pressure to get personal."
------------------------

NEXT STEP -- One of you copy and paste this and send it to the person you are matched with. If the person messages you first, just respond back. Easy.

1) What was the first Griz game you ever attended?

2) What is your favorite Griz memory?

3) What is your favorite thing to do in Missoula for fun?

4) What is your favorite place to eat in Missoula?

5) Favorite other area in Montana to visit?

Have fun! And, once again, thanks to AlabamaGrizzly for a great idea and for encouraging me to go ahead and run with it.

Just for the record, allezchat is definitely not trolling on this and is good people. So if you get matched up with him in the future, don't worry, be happy.

Back