• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Eastern 2018 Preview

We love to be the team thats hated, its hard to be humble when your great!!! Go Eags win the Naty and protect the Red!!!

IdaEag92 said:
We love to be the team thats hated, its hard to be humble when your great!!! Go Eags win the Naty and protect the Red!!!

"somewhere over the rainbow,
far,far away"

Griz til I die said:
With a ton of talent returning, Eastern IMO is primed for a big season. The only good receiver they lost was Nic Sblendorio, but other then that everybody else is back. Also Eastern finally got an 11th game on the schedule.
VS. Central Washington-W
@ Northern Arizona-W
@ Washington State-L, but close. Coughs aren’t gonna be very good next year
VS. Cal Poly- W
@ Montana State-W
VS. Southern Utah- W
@ Weber State- L
VS. Idaho- W
@ Northern Colorado- W
VS. UC Davis- W
@ Portland State- W
My prediction: 9-2. Kind of a soft schedule with lots of talent returning. That’s my prediction, how about you guys?

UNC wins this one.

BigSkyBears said:
Griz til I die said:
With a ton of talent returning, Eastern IMO is primed for a big season. The only good receiver they lost was Nic Sblendorio, but other then that everybody else is back. Also Eastern finally got an 11th game on the schedule.
VS. Central Washington-W
@ Northern Arizona-W
@ Washington State-L, but close. Coughs aren’t gonna be very good next year
VS. Cal Poly- W
@ Montana State-W
VS. Southern Utah- W
@ Weber State- L
VS. Idaho- W
@ Northern Colorado- W
VS. UC Davis- W
@ Portland State- W
My prediction: 9-2. Kind of a soft schedule with lots of talent returning. That’s my prediction, how about you guys?

UNC wins this one.

I guess it’s gotta happen at some point, but doubt it’s this year. Realistically, any team in the conference can win or lose to anyone else on any given weekend in the BSC.

I’ve got us at 8-3 with a loss at WSU and some combination of NAU, Weber, Idaho, and/or MSU.

Also don’t think it’s a particularly soft schedule. CWU with Reilly Hennessey at the helm is no gimmee. Trying to think of a team that would be a contender in the conference that’s not on our schedule, and aside from UM, I can’t think of one. Hell, we don’t even get to play Suck State or ISU this year.

Back