• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

do the coaches believe they are living in the past, too(bqm)

BadlandsGrizFan said:
argh! said:
seriously, they open practices up and then act surprised when people post about... practices, on a griz football message board during the off-season(bqm) these are the guys who are going to 'return' the griz to dominance(bqm) by what, pretending it is 1980 all over again (no message boards), just like all the used-to-coulds on egriz(bqm)

yet another reason why i'm not sold on this staff.

Egriz was around when Bobby was last here....you stupid f***..

Will someone ban this asshat.

bill-murray-420.gif

BadlandsGrizFan said:
argh! said:
seriously, they open practices up and then act surprised when people post about... practices, on a griz football message board during the off-season(bqm) these are the guys who are going to 'return' the griz to dominance(bqm) by what, pretending it is 1980 all over again (no message boards), just like all the used-to-coulds on egriz(bqm)

He is well aware of that. He had the same cute little shtick the first time Hauck was here.

Raider said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
argh! said:

He is well aware of that. He had the same cute little shtick the first time Hauck was here.

gee, bobby was at um before(bqm) didn't know that. or maybe i did, and that bobby had closed practices back then.

you ladies take yourselves far too seriously.

Some people are like clouds
Once they disappear, it's a beautiful day.

Somebody has an awful big cloud following him around these days! Argh!!!!!

Grizrule16 said:
Some people are like clouds
Once they disappear, it's a beautiful day.

Somebody has an awful big cloud following him around these days! Argh!!!!!

i'm not gonna disagree, so put that in your pipe.. and smoke it.

BozAngelesGriz said:
argh! said:
Raider said:
Honestly, what the f-uck is the (bqm) thing?

my laptop keyboard is missing the question mark key. can't be fixed without replacing the whole keyboard.

Dude that’s like an $80 fix. Should we start you a gofundme page?

Also, this is free, courtesy of eGriz: :?:

Great idea... Rather than stink up a Griz FB site go back to your sleazy bobcat nation board and spew your ignorance!!! Bobby will set the record straight soon enough! You "PRETENTIOUS" fools sneak two games from coach Stitt and now you know it all??? :( :( I don't think so! Go play on the train tracks!!! :( :(

But seriously, what does bqm stand for?

I think it may be Bozeman's Quite Magnificent.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

argh! said:
Raider said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
argh! said:

gee, bobby was at um before(bqm) didn't know that. or maybe i did, and that bobby had closed practices back then.

I’m new here and don’t know much about the personas here other then maybe alpha. Lol But I’m middle aged and have two teenage daughters, and have been following the Missoula rises forum and the the alpha/Davey matter read the krakower book, followed all the criminal cases against Griz Atheltes. . My family has a long connection to the Harvard of the West. I went to my first cat Griz game in 1972 at dornblazer where I first heard the screed “poor grizzlies” over and over in the waning minutes of the game as I sat next to my uncle who was a golden Griz letterman clenched his jaw and told me what class and sportsmanship meant. Lol So My question is why did you call the posters who you were talking with you in this thread “ladies” were you using it as a perjorative, do you know if these posters are woman(wqm). I’m mean what’s with up with that, do you generally just not care for women (wqm). Are you an angry old man who was hurt by a woman or women (wqm) Let me know if I’m wrong and you are female and I will apologize for this post. Because I loved my mom, I loved my wife, I love my daughters and I love my sisters, and don’t understand the fucking misogyny on a college football message board you don’t agree with. (wqm). Thanks let me know if you think my take on you is inaccurate. Go Lady Griz

Dutch Lane said:
argh! said:
Raider said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

I’m new here and don’t know much about the personas here other then maybe alpha. Lol But I’m middle aged and have two teenage daughters, and have been following the Missoula rises forum and the the alpha/Davey matter read the krakower book, followed all the criminal cases against Griz Atheltes. . My family has a long connection to the Harvard of the West. I went to my first cat Griz game in 1972 at dornblazer where I first heard the screed “poor grizzlies” over and over in the waning minutes of the game as I sat next to my uncle who was a golden Griz letterman clenched his jaw and told me what class and sportsmanship meant. Lol So My question is why did you call the posters who you were talking with you in this thread “ladies” were you using it as a perjorative, do you know if these posters are woman(wqm). I’m mean what’s with up with that, do you generally just not care for women (wqm). Are you an angry old man who was hurt by a woman or women (wqm) Let me know if I’m wrong and you are female and I will apologize for this post. Because I loved my mom, I loved my wife, I love my daughters and I love my sisters, and don’t understand the f***[*] misogyny on a college football message board you don’t agree with. (wqm). Thanks let me know if you think my take on you is inaccurate. Go Lady Griz

it's like this, hollander, egriz is mainly composed of middle- to late- aged men, a very high percentage of whom make frequent announcements about 'toughing up' 'being a man' 'when i was that age i used-to-could...' etc etc.. they are of the mindset that being called 'ladies' is an offense to their manhood. i happen to like to offend some of them. put the two together, and you've got six.

Argh! Thanks for explaining, i then take it that you are a provocateur who enjoys the sparring and roiling. I’m Still trying to decipher what the hell posters are talking about though because of no contextual history. Pretty byzantine. Go Griz

Maybe try just writing out (question mark) like that, less disconcerting then(bqm) or maybe just punctuate your questions with ... what do you think? :thumb:

argh! said:

I’m guesing SDSU has internet, a fan chat site and even people posting about the team. I doubt the concept is new. The coaches haven’t been in suspended animation for past decade.

Dutch Lane said:
Argh! Thanks for explaining, i then take it that you are a provocateur who enjoys the sparring and roiling. I’m Still trying to decipher what the hell posters are talking about though because of no contextual history. Pretty byzantine. Go Griz

Maybe try just writing out (question mark) like that, less disconcerting then(bqm) or maybe just punctuate your questions with ... what do you think? :thumb:

Oh, Dutch...you're offering some very helpful solutions to somebody who doesn't want them. Look to the right as you post a message, there is this: :?: available. You just have to click on it. The fact that (bqm) annoys some is the reason it will be here forever.

This guy is very Argh!umentative.

Back