• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cole Sain Commits - 3 star OL: Bellflower, CA

I think the OL is solid this round of recruiting. Good for the kids sticking with their commitments as well as the coaches for keeping them. Watching his hudl was sure fun.

AZDoc said:
I think the OL is solid this round of recruiting. Good for the kids sticking with their commitments as well as the coaches for keeping them. Watching his hudl was sure fun.

I think the o-line recruiting has been much improved for the prior 3 classes as well. I believe 2016 will have some dandies! I like this 2018 class as well.

OL- Payton Stoner 6'6" 275 and (MT Carmel High School) San Diego, CA (2-Star)
OL- Skyler Martin 6'5" 250 (Skyview HS) Vancouver, WA (2-star)

OL - Thayne Jackson 6'6" 270 (Gilbert HS) Gilbert, AZ (3-Star) 12/11/15
OL - Ashton Torres 6'5" 300 (Cherokee Trail HS) Aurora, CO (3-Star) 10/28/15
OL - Dylan Eickmeyer 6'4" 270 (Salpointe Catholic HS) Tucson, AZ (2-Star) 7/1/15
OL - Brandon Scott 6'7" 330 (Owassa HS) Owassa, OK
OL - Conlan Beaver 6'5" 240 (Massaponix HS) Spotslvania, VA (Partial) 12/27/15

OL Angel Villanueva 6'4" 290 (Duarte HS) Duarte, CA (2-Star)
OL Jackson McCullough 6'6" 265 (Cathedral Catholic HS) San Diego, CA (LEFT TEAM)
OL Dallas Hart 6'5" 295 (Pacifica HS) Cypress, CA

And most of these recruits have put on some quality weight since their signings (well, we're hoping with the proper weight training that it's quality weight, anyway). Of the OL on the roster, we now have 10 over 290 lbs., four of which are over 300, and three of those are over 315. We have the beef to play smash-mouth, but do we have the, dare I say it, DOLA? Who's the J.D. Quinn of this bunch? Stay tuned.

CrunchGriz said:
And most of these recruits have put on some quality weight since their signings (well, we're hoping with the proper weight training that it's quality weight, anyway). Of the OL on the roster, we now have 10 over 290 lbs., four of which are over 300, and three of those are over 315. We have the beef to play smash-mouth, but do we have the, dare I say it, DOLA? Who's the J.D. Quinn of this bunch? Stay tuned.

Brandon Scott. :clap: :clap: :clap:

go96griz said:
AZDoc said:

I think the o-line recruiting has been much improved for the prior 3 classes as well. I believe 2016 will have some dandies! I like this 2018 class as well.

OL - Dylan Eickmeyer 6'4" 270 (Salpointe Catholic HS) Tucson, AZ (2-Star) 7/1/15

OL Jackson McCullough 6'6" 265 (Cathedral Catholic HS) San Diego, CA (LEFT TEAM)

Don’t forget in 2015 class who could be our staring center as he was back up this year.

C 50 Cody Meyer RJr 6'3" 293

Shocked Cats didn’t recruit Cole with his Dad (all conference guard in 80’s) and uncle playing there

I.M.O.#90-C.C. said:
go96griz said:
AZDoc said:

Don’t forget in 2015 class who could be our staring center as he was back up this year.

C 50 Cody Meyer RJr 6'3" 293

Shocked Cats didn’t recruit Cole with his Dad (all conference guard in 80’s) and uncle playing there

Lot of things have changed at MSU the last few years.

AZGrizFan said:
CrunchGriz said:

i like that choice...conlan beaver is right there as well... ;)

krammer said:
AZGrizFan said:
CrunchGriz said:

i like that choice...conlan beaver is right there as well... ;)

I made it a point to watch the young O-linemen when in during garbage time. Scott played like it was the Griz/Cat game every play...lol. Was fun to watch.

signedbewildered said:
Igotgoodsources said:
signedbewildered said:
Igotgoodsources said:
Mr. Titleist, by chance did you notice the two news articles posted in the thread were available to read in there entirety, free of cost?

Yawn...

Don't like the show, change the channel.

Oh I don't need to like your "show" kid. You seem to like yourself well enough for all of us.
Kid...? good one.

I wonder if his dad is John sain? He played for western, then transfered to the cats. He was a monster. A terrific lineman.

indian-outlaw said:
I wonder if his dad is John sain? He played for western, then transfered to the cats. He was a monster. A terrific lineman.

Yes that is his father an All big sky player for the Cats. I believe his uncle was a bobcat as well

St. John Bosco OL Sain returns to his roots with the Griz
https://skylinesportsmt.com/st-john-bosco-ol-sain-returns-to-his-roots-with-the-griz/

Back