• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Carson Gulker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be.

Fortunately for us then I guess they don't hand out "W's" to the team with the better QB. The team with the better, you know, team earns those.

Good luck with the Stetson asshaters. I'll be watching to see if the bub OLine can keep it to 8 false starts rhis week.

I wonder if he will end up like tommy? I hope not hate to see any kid get hurt but if they run enough it happens.

dupuyer griz said:
In fairness, he’s also be the best quarterback in Bozeman too so…

😂😂😂😂 he won’t be in Bozeman but if he was he would be the 5th best QB in Bobcat stadium. Touchdown Tommy, Sean Chambers, Jordan Reed, Chance Wilson then Gulker. The Cat QB room is that good, if you forgot check the tape from Cat gris last year.

BigGameBobby said:
dupuyer griz said:

😂😂😂😂 he won’t be in Bozeman but if he was he would be the 5th best QB in Bobcat stadium. Touchdown Tommy, Sean Chambers, Jordan Reed, Chance Wilson then Gulker. The Cat QB room is that good, if you forgot check the tape from Cat gris last year.
MSDUI a .500 team due to inadequate QB performance.

BigGameBobby said:

SDSU!!!

kemajic said:
BigGameBobby said:

vintage mike tyson style KO right there.

Carson according to gogriz is 2nd QB after Mitchell and an OR with Chambliss for #2 QB. Did the senior Mitchell get hurt?

armonte said:
Carson according to gogriz is 2nd QB after Mitchell and an OR with Chambliss for #2 QB. Did the senior Mitchell get hurt?

They play two, where have we seen that before? Eerily similar situation to the first two Griz games this season. Clearly, no game has only done a half-assed job here. I know... what else would we expect? Their coach indicated there were some injuries in the Ashland game. Mitchel was 9-12 in the first half and seemed to sit the second, so he may have been one of them.

retiredpopo said:
kemajic said:

vintage mike tyson style KO right there.
7z51ep.jpg

I know for sure he will have the most insult-sounding surname. “Go gulk in the corner, you gulker!”

Apologies to any Gulkers.

BigGameBobby said:
dupuyer griz said:

Yeah, I saw your good running backs, congrats. Better qb probably puts that ball at the end of the game in a position to be caught in bounds, not like it cost you the game r anything….

Cat QB’s were good enough to get into the end zone 7 times against the mighty gris D. That’s pretty telling to how far off the gris are from being a top tier team. 4-4 in conference and 6th place is the ceiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back