• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cam Humphrey Boise State Bounceback

IMeanGrizness said:
Yukon said:
If this happens, we'll have 2 QB's better than GJ.

No shit, this kid can play and most importantly he doesn't look like a quitter.

Jensen isn't quitting he is transferring. Just like Cam did. If Jensen is a quitter than we are looking for a quitter to replace him :)

Sneed would fall into the quitter category with many other players who transfer.

Mavman said:
I don't normally get too excited about recruits however I really would like this kid to be a Griz.
As stated before we need two solid qbs every year.

Fouch shares your feelings about Cam.

IMeanGrizness said:
What would I know, I am only on the team that Jensen quit.

Gresch did not transfer away from a Russian troll farm or a virginal basement bedroom at your Mom's house, so little chance you are on the same team.

The real joke is on all you fat loosers that follow a student athletes career so intensely you are one small step away from being a full fledged pedophile. Do any of you has beens have any idea how much we dislike you and the venom you post?

IMeanGrizness said:
The real joke is on all you fat loosers that follow a student athletes career so intensely you are one small step away from being a full fledged pedophile. Do any of you has beens have any idea how much we dislike you and the venom you post?

I’m not fat.

Ursa Major said:
IMeanGrizness said:

I’m not fat.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ursa Major said:
IMeanGrizness said:

I’m not fat.

And I'm not a has-been, I'm a never-was.

Ursa Major said:
IMeanGrizness said:

I’m not fat.

True, but you're loose. :lol:

IMeanGrizness said:
Do any of you has beens have any idea how much we dislike you and the venom you post?

Wait, does calling somebody a "quitter" count as "venom?" Then yeah, we do have an idea.

SaskGriz said:
Ursa Major said:
IMeanGrizness said:

I’m not fat.

And I'm not a has-been, I'm a never-was.

:lol: :lol:

Damn , you guys need to Calm Down. Calling each other Fat Pedophiles, and worse. Hell I wood hope our Griz athletes are not reading this stuff. Why don't you just exchange phone numbers and settle this man to man in good old Montana style

Griz#64 said:
Damn , you guys need to Calm Down. Calling each other Fat Pedophiles, and worse. Hell I wood hope our Griz athletes are not reading this stuff. Why don't you just exchange phone numbers and settle this man to man in good old Montana style

Game of beer pong?

VAGriz said:
Griz#64 said:

Game of beer pong?

Beer pong to the death!!

IMeanGrizness said:

Dude who is the we, besides yourself, that dislikes the has beens? Venom? Continuing to call Jensen a student athlete a “quitter” is pretty venomous don’t you think? What does anyone’s weight or their has been glory days have to do with anything other then your lame attempt to insult and shame. Get over yourself and start your own thread and complain over there and then the rest of us won’t have to sift through your tripe. Thanks :thumb:

Back