• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bulletin Board Material

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
wbtfg said:
Hey guys....I don't think it's Zac.

Yeah, then why go totally scorched earth on the account right after the slip up and delete all the posts? That totally seems like a normal thing to do right, especially on an anonymous account.

Were there a bunch of tweets previously, or was it just the one in question? There's still lots of replies and likes.....the account looks to be only a week or so old.

wbtfg said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
Yeah, then why go totally scorched earth on the account right after the slip up and delete all the posts? That totally seems like a normal thing to do right, especially on an anonymous account.

Were there a bunch of tweets previously, or was it just the one in question? There's still lots of replies and likes.....the account looks to be only a week or so old.

Yeah, there were a bunch of tweets previously, then pooof, gone, just as soon as the poster messed up and posted, ostensibly as Zach, not realizing that he was still on the burner account….if it’s not Zac, someone is going through an awfully complex and diabolical plan to make it look as though it is :lol:

wbtfg said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:

I’m with you. I think it’s just a Cat fan who is thankful for the opportunity to score a TD as Zac Crews. :roll:

I know that I, personally, am thankful for the opportunities afforded to me by Junior Bergen. Wouldn't give it up for the world.

wbtfg said:

You don't think it is or you don't want to think that it is?

Because what your classy program really needs is more good pub like this.

EverettGriz said:
wbtfg said:

Oh, Waded and Elvis will make sure it gets buried. It’ll be a non-factor by tomorrow just like like the DC who has been coaching out on bail for almost a year, and the OC who has been coaching out on bail for six months. It’s the Scumcat way.

CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:

Oh, Waded and Elvis will make sure it gets buried. It’ll be a non-factor by tomorrow just like like the DC who has been coaching out on bail for almost a year, and the OC who has been coaching out on bail for six months. It’s the Scumcat way.

And let's not forget the on-going DOE investigation caused by unthinkable actions by MsdUi "leadership".

Yep, whole lotta good things goin on over there.

EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

And let's not forget the on-going DOE investigation caused by unthinkable actions by MsdUi "leadership".

Yep, whole lotta good things goin on over there.

All involved will receive a raise and a new contract as a reward for idiocy. Their fans who post here remind me of an old-school West Texas HS football program. Like the, “I don’t care what dem boys do as long as dey be winnin’” mindset. And that’s exactly how I hear them saying it.

bgbigdog said:
I just feel sorry for all those who felt like they had to defend this waste of space publicly when everything occurred. How he was misunderstood, just a kid, youthful mistakes, strong family, yada, yada, yada.

He’s right where he belongs, with the coverups and drunks at msDUI.

I will eat crow here…I figured it was a cluster internally…and thought he deserved a second chance. Now…it was obviously the smart play to let him be.

CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:

I mean it’s hilarious but would the President really have anything to do with a dumbass kids burner account getting found out?

BadlandsGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I mean it’s hilarious but would the President really have anything to do with a dumbass kids burner account getting found out?

No. Not the “getting found out” part.

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
Zac crews was caught posting using a burner account on twitter. It’s pretty comical. Had some pretty hot takes on the Griz, their coaches, and their roster. Then he accidentally outed himself when he used his burner account AS HIMSELF :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://x.com/bwahlberg/status/1723793107442094187?s=46&t=uXX1eQdIMjM3SGLaLOryeg

https://x.com/bwahlberg/status/1723796204423929944?s=46&t=uXX1eQdIMjM3SGLaLOryeg

https://x.com/nutzypoo_ttv/status/1723797618709459008?s=46&t=uXX1eQdIMjM3SGLaLOryeg

He clearly hasn’t learned his lesson on social media :lol: this is just gold :lol: :lol: Take a look if you have twitter, and enjoy. Sorry, don’t know how to show the tweets on here, maybe someone more savvy than me can do it

Hm, repost this back on the main board. No idea wtf an overly aggressive mod was doing by moving it.

EverettGriz said:
Why the hell did this get moved???

I’m guessing that the person behind the X account in question is known to the mods and passively posed as Mr. Crews in an effort to do (?), and here we are. I don’t want to believe that a kid with such social media turmoil would be so fucking stupid.

The account said he wasn’t a “cats fan” in a previous tweet, and then said he’s just a Cat fan trying to stir up shit in a subsequent pinned tweet. If that account is indeed Crews: what an idiot; what a fucking idiot.

Back