• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

BSC tournament bids

...easy to take the gloves off and root for edub...
...still smarting from the first half bloody nose...
...hell pulling for them to win the whole dam...

... :shock: ...

Paytonlives said:
I stand corrected... maybe.

We had to decline this year because of the overall health of our team," WSU head coach Randy Rahe said. "Our guys have been fighting through a lot of physical issues over the last three weeks and although it wasn't easy, I'm proud of how they handled it.”

Sounds to me like Rahe is moving on and the team is bummed.

Three Big Sky men’s teams join Griz in postseason
https://skylinesportsmt.com/three-big-sky-mens-teams-join-griz-in-postseason/

Uninspired play. Clanking shots left and right. I'm sure some of it comes down to the short turnaround, but cripes, they should have put up a better fight. Many possessions where bliz didn't touch the ball. They let uvu have a lot of second chance buckets from what I saw. Really disappointing.

PeauxRouge said:
Uninspired play. Clanking shots left and right. I'm sure some of it comes down to the short turnaround, but cripes, they should have put up a better fight. Many possessions where bliz didn't touch the ball. They let uvu have a lot of second chance buckets from what I saw. Really disappointing.

Bummer I think they are a much better team than that score seems to indicate. No offense to Utah Valley I am sure they are a good team.

cmtgrizzly said:
PeauxRouge said:

Bummer I think they are a much better team than that score seems to indicate. No offense to Utah Valley I am sure they are a good team.

Agreed. I think if they play during the season it's a completely different story.

cmtgrizzly said:
WTH happened? Marc did you watch? Peaux? Just bad shooting? Bad effort?

Eastern flat out didn’t show up, unfortunately this happens to a lot of teams in these “other” post season tourneys....disappointing...the griz 2nd half ass kicking was lingering tonight

marceagfan5 said:
cmtgrizzly said:
WTH happened? Marc did you watch? Peaux? Just bad shooting? Bad effort?

Eastern flat out didn’t show up, unfortunately this happens to a lot of teams in these “other” post season tourneys....disappointing...the griz 2nd half ass kicking was lingering tonight

Too bad. Eastern had a good season and good team. Cant wait to see how the top teams in the BSC compete in the out of conference schedule next year.

Back