• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bad Posters

GrizProtocol

With so much negativity going on around this shit show of a season why do the mods allow banned posters to add gas to this site?

Granted the mods are woke Nazis that only allow one side of opinions on here but to let Alpha run his mouth as AZ Griz fan and other screen names is bullshit.

Clean it up now the board is barely worth reading with the censorship but this same old rhetoric was lame in 2009 from the same people

PhxGriz said:
Hear that AZ? You're really Alpha! Ya giant turd! :lol:

Refresh my memory. But was alpha the one that had the online harrassment craziness after Bobby was hired that made all the papers and caused him to be banned from Wa-Griz?

UncleRico said:
PhxGriz said:

Refresh my memory. But was alpha the one that had the online harrassment craziness after Bobby was hired that made all the papers and caused him to be banned from Wa-Griz?

That’s him

UncleRico said:
PhxGriz said:

This is real? ^

BadlandsGrizFan said:
UncleRico said:

That’s him

Oh yea AZ ain't him for sure!

GrizProtocol said:
With so much negativity going on around this shit show of a season why do the mods allow banned posters to add gas to this site?

Granted the mods are woke Nazis that only allow one side of opinions on here but to let Alpha run his mouth as AZ Griz fan and other screen names is bullshit.

Clean it up now the board is barely worth reading with the censorship but this same old rhetoric was lame in 2009 from the same people

So in your tiny little mind, anyone who deigns to have an opinion that differs from yours or is remotely critical is automatically Alpha? You don’t get out much, do you? :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
ElrodGrizzly said:
Is that really true? I had heard differently, and I don't see an obituary?

:lol: :lol:

Yeah, I’m definitely not alpha. That might be a first…

Oh, I knew that at least. You obviously aren't. I remember his posts, and that isn't your style.

You are to Alpha as I am to PR, put in SAT form. :lol:

Back