• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

An Illinois St. OC Had Enough of BLM

Ah - White Privilege, as if any of use can change the way we were born. Seems it is not ok these days to be white. It is a crock of shit that people sitting outside having a beer get jabbed by black protesters. Holy Crap - That could be considered RACIST! ( I'm sure some out there are thinking - It's about time. Could we just be civil to each other and move on. Sick & tired of watching sports or trying to watch sports with some announcer telling how bad it is out there with the police. Try doing or thinking of how hard that job must be especially now. I fly my American Flag daily and lighted nightly now just like I have thru many presidencies. All we a saying is give peace a chance!

zootownrox said:
You realize being against BLM means you are saying black lives don't matter. And explicitly that you are ok with police murdering unarmed black people, like it's totally ok to have random guy with 6 months of 'training' be judge jury and executioner, because 'dur hur liberals'. Like having the law apply evenly to all people is somehow a radical 'liberal' stance and not the fundamental basis for a just society.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not even close.

Copper Griz said:
PlayerRep said:
Do Red or Brown lives matter?

Do you think Native Americans are treated better in Montana than blacks?

How about Native American women?

Native Americans and indigenous people absolutely matter. The large number of missing and exploited native women is an absolute tragedy that has gone unrecognized for far too long. That wrong does not and should not detract from the Black Lives Matter Movement. The number of cases of blacks dying or facing violence while being arrested or interacting with police is the issue. Sorry, not All Lives and colors are treated equally in the U.S. Native people and minorities in general deal with issues that whites likely will never have to. I suspect you would know this as much as anyone. The Black Lives Matter movement is not anti American. It is a movement seeking justice and fair treatment.

Strike two.

AZGrizFan said:
Copper Griz said:
Native Americans and indigenous people absolutely matter. The large number of missing and exploited native women is an absolute tragedy that has gone unrecognized for far too long. That wrong does not and should not detract from the Black Lives Matter Movement. The number of cases of blacks dying or facing violence while being arrested or interacting with police is the issue. Sorry, not All Lives and colors are treated equally in the U.S. Native people and minorities in general deal with issues that whites likely will never have to. I suspect you would know this as much as anyone. The Black Lives Matter movement is not anti American. It is a movement seeking justice and fair treatment.

Strike two.

One thing I can bet is, not one protester or even one person who are against' Law Enforcement have ever went on a ride along with a police officer in their city? If you haven't walked the walk, stop trying to talk the talk because you have no right! I was a cop for 23 years in the military, (Much different then civilian) I now train cops. military and civilian from young airmen to FBI to US Marshalls etc...When we have days that citizens go thru the shoot house doing shoot no shoot scenarios, they can't get past stage One.

When you sit behind your keyboard and put Law Enforcement down or watch the fake news and believe every word about cops, then you are the problem with this country! Until you wear that uniform you have no right to judge!

OH yeah! ALL LIVES MATTER!

argh! said:
fanofzoo said:
says the guy who grew up under "white privilege" but doesn't even know what that means.

he thinks he deserves it. he's got a complete inability for empathy, and to consider alternate possibilities beyond the trump narrative.
A Deplorable for sure.

reinell30 said:
AZGrizFan said:
Strike two.

One thing I can bet is, not one protester or even one person who are against' Law Enforcement have ever went on a ride along with a police officer in their city? If you haven't walked the walk, stop trying to talk the talk because you have no right! I was a cop for 23 years in the military, (Much different then civilian) I now train cops. military and civilian from young airmen to FBI to US Marshalls etc...When we have days that citizens go thru the shoot house doing shoot no shoot scenarios, they can't get past stage One.

When you sit behind your keyboard and put Law Enforcement down or watch the fake news and believe every word about cops, then you are the problem with this country! Until you wear that uniform you have no right to judge!

You’d lose that bet.

argh! said:
kemajic said:

bingo, as in you've been identified? i'm not sure how dumb you have to be to not understand the basic tenet behind 'black lives matter'. it isn't very complicated, and it certainly doesn't mean anything sinister like 'other lives don't matter'. geezus, it was already clear your ability to comprehend was nearly non-existent, but c'mon.

Go read their website, then tell me there's "nothing sinister" about them.

Hint: It (their doctrine) has very little to do with ACTUAL black lives....

AZGrizFan said:
argh! said:
bingo, as in you've been identified? i'm not sure how dumb you have to be to not understand the basic tenet behind 'black lives matter'. it isn't very complicated, and it certainly doesn't mean anything sinister like 'other lives don't matter'. geezus, it was already clear your ability to comprehend was nearly non-existent, but c'mon.

which website is "theirs"? i think the movement, or whatever you want to call it, is so big that it has many different groups claiming to represent it, some legit, some not, and some russian or chinese trolls trying to help deranged, draft and tax dodging donny divide the country even more. moreover, i was talking about general tenets, not specifics. presumably you know what that means, particularly the word "general".

argh! said:
AZGrizFan said:

which website is "theirs"? i think the movement, or whatever you want to call it, is so big that it has many different groups claiming to represent it, some legit, some not, and some russian or chinese trolls trying to help deranged, draft and tax dodging donny divide the country even more. moreover, i was talking about general tenets, not specifics. presumably you know what that means, particularly the word "general".
Concurring that black lives matter is a but very, very small part of the BLM/Antifa "movement."

Obama and his crew set the standard for divisiveness; their opposition just happened to be less noisy than Trump's.

kemajic said:
argh! said:
Concurring that black lives matter is a but very, very small part of the BLM/Antifa "movement."

Obama and his crew set the standard for divisiveness; their opposition just happened to be less noisy than Trump's.

If you listened it was all about "hope", sorry not very divisive

reinell30 said:
AZGrizFan said:
Strike two.

Can't the same be said for being a minority?

reinell30 said:
One thing I can bet is, not one protester or even one person who are against' Law Enforcement have ever went on a ride along with a police officer in their city?

I would guess many have taken a ride with police, cuffed and stuffed in the back seat on their way to jail.

tourist said:
reinell30 said:
One thing I can bet is, not one protester or even one person who are against' Law Enforcement have ever went on a ride along with a police officer in their city?

I would guess many have taken a ride with police, cuffed and stuffed in the back seat on their way to jail.

That is probably very true.

My son is a Great Falls Police Officer and has been for 17 years. I shouldn't have to have additional concerns about his safety because of liberals who hate cops! This is America for god sakes.

I can hardly wait for the social workers to start riding along with the Police departments to calls. What a joke this will be, wonder how many of them will get shot. Then how many Police officers will get blamed for not keeping them protected?

Oh the radical left? Hope they get what they want so they can blame someone else when it all goes bad...

MrTitleist said:
reinell30 said:

What/Who exactly is a minority?

fanofzoo said:
kemajic said:

If you listened it was all about "hope", sorry not very divisive

His words <> his actions. Plain and simple.

reinell30 said:
MrTitleist said:

Well, whites make up about 65% of our population. So in the United States, African Americans, native Americans, Hispanics and Mexicans make up only 35% combined. Give or take. So by definition, minorities in our country are everyone who is not white.

MrTitleist said:
reinell30 said:

Are you being purposely daft?

There are majority and minorities in every walk of life. Lumping the entire USA into one category IMO is wrong. I remember when being hired for a job it didn't depend on most qualified it was if you were a female or African American or Hispanic etc...totally wrong! May still be this way, IDK?
I don't look at the USA or this world in what color a person is, I see you for what you are, what you are made of. God created us equal, and it's beyond time that we all start acting like it. Divisive words as Minority need to go away. Equal treatment for everyone! The sooner we stop treating people differently, the sooner our country becomes ONE NATION UNDER GOD! I am not a religious person, so please don't think that.
Yes, I would love the perfect world, or maybe just the fantasy world I live in to exist, IDK?

Back