• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Ambivalent

grizaremoregooder said:
I'm very excited for the season to start but I think it will be a rebuilding year. If they win 4 or 5 games I'll still watch and cheer. If they win 10 or 11 games I'll do the same because that's what fans do. I think coach Stitt and staff have this program going in the right direction. I can't wait for the first game.
I agree, we will see what happens and cheer them forward as WE ARE MONTANA!!!

I just had lunch with the starting line ups from the 1995 and 2001 National Championship teams. It was a buffet. We all laughed After reading the pedestrian comments on this thread and concluded that the members of e-sugar have absolutely no football knowledge.

Ursa Major said:
I just had lunch with the starting line ups from the 1995 and 2001 National Championship teams. It was a buffet. We all laughed After reading the pedestrian comments on this thread and concluded that the members of e-sugar have absolutely no football knowledge.

HAHA! That's funny shit right there! :thumb:

I think if it's either though, has to be Growler. 75 could never lower himself to the usage of such pedestrian prose. :lol:

BWahlberg said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Stittshow said:

I would guess that since you had to bump your own thread because of no responses after a week that yes, you are the only one not excited about Grizzly football.

Haha, nailed it

It took the mods a week to approve my first post for some reason. Then when it was approved, it was buried two pages deep. No conspiracy. Local fan for years. Forgot my old password actually.

Stittshow said:
BWahlberg said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Stittshow said:

I would guess that since you had to bump your own thread because of no responses after a week that yes, you are the only one not excited about Grizzly football.

Haha, nailed it

It took the mods a week to approve my first post for some reason. Then when it was approved, it was buried two pages deep. No conspiracy. Local fan for years. Forgot my old password actually.

Was your password, "PEDESTRIAN"?

Ursa Major said:
Stittshow said:
BWahlberg said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Haha, nailed it

Was your password, "PEDESTRIAN"?

Was that a reference to my moniker or my post? ;)

Back