• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Allatoona Bucs back on egriz!!!

kevraid said:
Next up east Paulding,and trust me you definitely would rather finish 3rd in the region... Last game of regular season then cross regions its bracket style 32 team playoff

CDAGRIZ said:
I f***[*] hate all Pauldings. North, South, East, Southeast, South Central, Central West, you name it. If Paulding is in the name, I don't like it. Hopefully Mayes is OK, but other than that, I do wish ill on Pauldings.

I hope the Bucs can regroup and make a run in the playoffs. They deserve it.

That's a great point, Top Quote. I keep forgetting about the cross-region stuff. I still think we can roll East Paulding. I am beginning to think that Paulding must be the largest city of which I've never heard.

Big game east paulding at Allatoona... A win and east paulding is in the playoffs and 3rd which would push our bucs to 4th and a date at #2 state ranked Kell ouch!!! A win for our Bucs puts us at #3 and a better match up in the playoffs... Also that 4th playoff spot would have a gaziilion possibilities. Last game of the regular season is Big for our Bucs 7-2 host East Paulding 6-3...Note to watch EP will be the best defense our bucs have seen... Allatoona has scored at least 35 every game

East paulding 6-3 at Allatoona 7-2 listen here: http://georgiaprepsportsnetwork.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; 5:30,

5pm Allatoona tailgate beer,wine,pita bread,chips all at honors college...

GO BUCS!!!!

East Paulding beat our Bucs 31-19.. there were many missed opps including drop td pass from 4 yards and some missed passes.. Yes EP massively outsized the bucs but chances were missed.

The Loss means Allatoon travels to state rank#2 Kell who has up 9 Players that have signed to play Div 1... Time for the Bucs to shock the world in rd 1 of the playoffs.. I will post the 32 team bracket here.

Here is the Printable 32 team BRACKET!!!! Our Allatoona Bucs are in bottom left of bracket..
Go Bucs SHOCK THE WORLD!!!! http://www.ghsa.net/2013-2014-ghsa-class-aaaaa-state-football-championship-bracket" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A little blurry but as we all get psyched up for the playoffs here is a helmet bracket...

http://s1274.photobucket.com/user/emurray40471/media/Mobile%20Uploads/AAAAA-PlayoffHelmetBracket_zps580efa4f.jpg.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

One projection has Kell by 23 over our ALLATOONA BUCS!!! Listen to our Allatoona Bucs Shock the world Friday night 5:30 pm

http://georgiaprepsportsnetwork.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Kinda tough to post when you know what ha happened off the field but here goes the game review @#2 Kell..

Bucs first poss fumbled at own 18 kell 3-0... Next poss int at own 28.. Kell scores 10-0... bucs drive to the 1 then 2 penalties and bad snap on fg... as bucs pushed kell around and were the better team they were down 10-0. with 1:07 left till half bucs pull within 10-7. with :20 left bad punt snap leads to Bucs pulling even 10-10..Many fumbles not all tovers by the bucs.first drive 2nd half bucs fumble twice on drive which meant they had to settle for fg midway thru 3rd which was blocked... Kell takes 17-10,Beateasta breaks 69 yard td run called back by penalty...Bucs drive to the 30 then turn it over... Kell goes up 24-10... Final Score Kell 31-17 and Allatoona fumbled 9 times...

Cornerback suspended 10 days for off the field issue... The last month or so some def players seemed to not what they were doing ... There was Bad news Thursday night about players off the field choices...Anyway there was off field issues that were not known till thurs night... that couldnt really be disciplined.

Sad to say but this team did get what its deserved in thier conduct the last month..

To end this on a good note.. it was unknown how this year would go for Allatoona.
Next season looks very promising with younger kids coming in that even played this year that were better than the upper classmen.. Bateasta will be back...I would like to say good luck the the allatoona seniors who made some real bad decisions.

Allatoona will be back next year and willl be a very tough team...

One lasst thing Thanks to the Allatoona Young Kids who worked hard and did things the right way on and off the field...

the other three teams that made the playoffs from our region won.

ALWAYS ALLATOONA!!!!SEE YA NEXT YEAR!!!!!

Back