• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

A Thousand Points of Light

spsyk said:
citay said:
citay said:
Yo, calling all bleeding ulcer conservatives. What's the Trump Care Health Plan? It was going to be better. It was going to be cheaper. It was going to cover pre-existing conditions. It was going to be FANTASTIC! (And Mexico was going to pay for it! Just kidding...) So please describe it for me, and tell me in some detail how it's cheaper, covers pre-existing conditions and prevents the some 500,000 bankruptcies caused every year by medical bills.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/643000-bankruptcies-in-the-u-s-every-year-due-to-medical-bills/

Still waiting for an answer. What is the TRUMP Health Care Plan? Remember, he promised it'd be better than the Affordable Care Act--which the Republicans essentially gutted by repealing the mandate. So, we know what y'all are against when it comes to health care, but what are you FOR?

My answer is simple, use ACA, it has everthing you are looking for.

There have been some programs installed, with more to come, if you didn't know, its the Congress job to get that done, Trump has made many suggestions to Congress some have been implemented...

Trump has been there what 180 days, and has done more that President Obama done in eight years, and that is coming from someone that wasn't a Trump supporter, however now I'm a believer.

President Obama's greatest accomplisment, " passage of the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act"

Jeez, this looks like the Four Corners stall! Just tell me what the Trump Health Care Plan is. I don't care if Congress has passed it or not, tell me what it is. It was supposed to be better, cheaper, cover pre-conditions and be, well, FANTASTIC! So what is it?

...not in the trump base mindset...
...realize or admit the failure...
...the big orange siht show...

... :shock: ...

Apparently, Civics is not taught in the public schools anymore. It's up to the Legislative branch to come up with a Health Care Law. Obama destroyed the insurance industry. ' You can keep your plan, you can keep your doctor. It will save you lots of money.' Lying POS. It's not Trump's job to do what a worthless Congress is unwilling to do.

Dutch Lane said:
He has no plan other then to scuttle aca.
[/quote

That’s, not a bad plan, the government should not be in the health care business, they fail at it miserably, case in point the VA, Medicare, medicaid.

Dutch Lane said:
He has no plan other then to scuttle aca.

That’s, not a bad plan, the government should not be in the health care business, they fail at it miserably, case in point the VA, Medicare, medicaid.

zengriz said:
...not in the trump base mindset...
...realize or admit the failure...
...the big orange siht show...

... :shock: ...

That shit show was good enough, to do away with a bigger shit show. Couldn’t even get to the glass ceiling, with the fix in.

Think about it, now he will have the Supreme Court, and will probably get another two nominations before he thru making America Great, more important progressives will not be able to legislate from the bench for a long time, and will have to live with the Constitution.

citay said:
spsyk said:
citay said:
citay said:
Yo, calling all bleeding ulcer conservatives. What's the Trump Care Health Plan? It was going to be better. It was going to be cheaper. It was going to cover pre-existing conditions. It was going to be FANTASTIC! (And Mexico was going to pay for it! Just kidding...) So please describe it for me, and tell me in some detail how it's cheaper, covers pre-existing conditions and prevents the some 500,000 bankruptcies caused every year by medical bills.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/643000-bankruptcies-in-the-u-s-every-year-due-to-medical-bills/

Still waiting for an answer. What is the TRUMP Health Care Plan? Remember, he promised it'd be better than the Affordable Care Act--which the Republicans essentially gutted by repealing the mandate. So, we know what y'all are against when it comes to health care, but what are you FOR?

My answer is simple, use ACA, it has everthing you are looking for.

There have been some programs installed, with more to come, if you didn't know, its the Congress job to get that done, Trump has made many suggestions to Congress some have been implemented...

Trump has been there what 180 days, and has done more that President Obama done in eight years, and that is coming from someone that wasn't a Trump supporter, however now I'm a believer.

President Obama's greatest accomplisment, " passage of the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act"

Jeez, this looks like the Four Corners stall! Just tell me what the Trump Health Care Plan is. I don't care if Congress has passed it or not, tell me what it is. It was supposed to be better, cheaper, cover pre-conditions and be, well, FANTASTIC! So what is it?

I believe his plan is to get government out of the health care business.

Google Trumps health care plan.

Spsyk, we seem to be on the opposite side of most issues. However, I think we must have some common denominators like both being griz. We got that going for us. I think we posted in another thread that you picked the 50’s to through the 80’s as our finest hour. I graduated the U in the mid 80’s and always hated the soviets due to the Cold War and also my old man was in WW2 during the war and went back after the war as part of the army of occupation. He experienced and saw a lot of the worst of humanity, brutal fighting in North Africa, Italy, France Germany and into Austria. The concentration camps and the completely devistated Germany. After the war the Soviets where hunting down Eastern Europeans in displaced person camps all over Germany. The allies aided in sending these poor bastards back to the other side of the iron curtain where they probably ended up in gulags in Siberia or killed. What the Soviets did to Eastern Europe during the war and then the Cold War was brutal. So his anti Soviet experiences shaped my opinions. Stalin surpassed Hitler in genoicide. Putin is kgb and Russia is still the most dangerous country out there. They are masters at deceit and manipulation and espionage. They were behind the Brexit vote and have been destabilizing fedgling democracies. They Have not atoned. I still believe the Russians are really the bad guys and we should be sanctioning them back to the Stone Age or until they have a popular revolution and overthrow Putin. Our international mission should still be to contain their world influence and not do business with them like they are part of the the EU. With all of that does my view of the Russians match yours?I’m trying to figure out where our paths in politics diverged. So if we both agree that Putin and Russia are the bad guys we would have that going for us too. Thanks for playing.

Dutch Lane said:
Spsyk, we seem to be on the opposite side of most issues. However, I think we must have some common denominators like both being griz. We got that going for us. I think we posted in another thread that you picked the 50’s to through the 80’s as our finest hour. I graduated the U in the mid 80’s and always hated the soviets due to the Cold War and also my old man was in WW2 during the war and went back after the war as part of the army of occupation. He experienced and saw a lot of the worst of humanity, brutal fighting in North Africa, Italy, France Germany and into Austria. The concentration camps and the completely devistated Germany. After the war the Soviets where hunting down Eastern Europeans in displaced person camps all over Germany. The allies aided in sending these poor bastards back to the other side of the iron curtain where they probably ended up in gulags in Siberia or killed. What the Soviets did to Eastern Europe during the war and then the Cold War was brutal. So his anti Soviet experiences shaped my opinions. Stalin surpassed Hitler in genoicide. Putin is kgb and Russia is still the most dangerous country out there. They are masters at deceit and manipulation and espionage. They were behind the Brexit vote and have been destabilizing fedgling democracies. They Have not atoned. I still believe the Russians are really the bad guys and we should be sanctioning them back to the Stone Age or until they have a popular revolution and overthrow Putin. Our international mission should still be to contain their world influence and not do business with them like they are part of the the EU. With all of that does my view of the Russians match yours?I’m trying to figure out where our paths in politics diverged. So if we both agree that Putin and Russia are the bad guys we would have that going for us too. Thanks for playing.

Nothing wrong about being on opposite sides of issues, if consideration is given to both sides of the debate
and critical thinking is used to evaluate and not propaganda.

Which never happens, due to the facts, of partisans indoctrinated to a cause to fulfill their self-purpose, politicians insisting on keeping their power, no matter what the consequences of the American electorate.

Your father is a patriot, and part of that 1 % that defends our country and the country should be grateful for his service.

I’m curious, your fathers experience shaped your opinions, If you re referring to the opinions that Stalin and Hitler were evil, I’m in total agreement.

Now, about Putin, which is also and evil despot, although, I think I know where you are going with this conversation…

Just let me remind you that President Obama in a debate with Romney, stated that Putin and Russia are no threat to the West anymore, the Cold War was over and then sent Hillary, with the reset button purchased from Staples.

Again you are right, Putin and Russia are masters at deceit and manipulation, however, don’t forget to include, Iran, North Korea, China, and others, including the United States which are really the masters of the game.

And to also remind you, Putin interfered with the American elections, been doing it for years, and President Obama knew about this in 2014 and did nothing about it, in fact, told Susan Rice and intelligent agencies to stand down, after all Clinton was going to be president anyway, and President Obama did interfere with the Israeli election.

Where is the difference of the US interfering in the Israeli election, and Putin interfering in the American election?

Now, President Trump has done more to curtail Putin than President Obama, with more stringent sanctions, weapons to Crimean and I’m sure more than the electorate is allowed to know.

As far as the EU, they are the ones doing business with Russia, not the US The US is paying 75% of NATO, while most don’t even pay their agreed share, and for what, to protect them from Russia, as well as have trade deficit balance in their favor.

The US is a superpower with nukes, Russia is not a superpower, it has nukes, it is about time that the US acts like a superpower leads from the front, and not apologize and lead from the rear like the last administration.

spsyk said:
Dutch Lane said:

Nothing wrong about being on opposite sides of issues, if consideration is given to both sides of the debate

Which never happens, due to the facts, of partisans indoctrinated to a cause to fulfill their self-purpose, politicians insisting on keeping their power, no matter what the consequences of the American electorate.

Your father is a patriot, and part of that 1 % that defends our country and the country should be grateful for his service.

I’m curious, your fathers experience shaped your opinions, If you re referring to the opinions that Stalin and Hitler were evil, I’m in total agreement.

Now, about Putin, which is also and evil despot, although, I think I know where you are going with this conversation…

Just let me remind you that President Obama in a debate with Romney, stated that Putin and Russia are no threat to the West anymore, the Cold War was over and then sent Hillary, with the reset button purchased from Staples.

Again you are right, Putin and Russia are masters at deceit and manipulation, however, don’t forget to include, Iran, North Korea, China, and others, including the United States which are really the masters of the game.

And to also remind you, Putin interfered with the American elections, been doing it for years, and President Obama knew about this in 2014 and did nothing about it, in fact, told Susan Rice and intelligent agencies to stand down, after all Clinton was going to be president anyway, and President Obama did interfere with the Israeli election.

Where is the difference of the US interfering in the Israeli election, and Putin interfering in the American election?

Now, President Trump has done more to curtail Putin than President Obama, with more stringent sanctions, weapons to Crimean and I’m sure more than the electorate is allowed to know.

As far as the EU, they are the ones doing business with Russia, not the US The US is paying 75% of NATO, while most don’t even pay their agreed share, and for what, to protect them from Russia, as well as have trade deficit balance in their favor.

The US is a superpower with nukes, Russia is not a superpower, it has nukes, it is about time that the US acts like a superpower leads from the front, and not apologize and lead from the rear like the last administration.

20180516_18_05_NATO_common_funded_budgets-2018-19.jpg

The above is from https://www.nato.int/cps/ie/natohq/topics_67655.htm :coffee:

Stop believing Trump's bullshit!

biga75 said:
spsyk said:
Dutch Lane said:

20180516_18_05_NATO_common_funded_budgets-2018-19.jpg

The above is from https://www.nato.int/cps/ie/natohq/topics_67655.htm :coffee:

Stop believing Trump's bullshit!

I could be wrong, however, isn't the agreement 2% of GDP although you don't get that information from the comedy channel.

After eight years of that silver tongue President Obama, President Trumps bullshit is refreshing.

I apologize for stating 75% that was erroneous, I was thinking a combination of NATO and the UN.

With that said l, the US is paying .72 cents for every dollar contributed to NATO based on the percentage of GDP.

However, the US is still paying the lion share, as per a percentage of GDP, and why should we be paying the lion share to protect them the EU.

What you say we pull out the 38,000 troops and family from Germany, that may help with the trade deficit and effect Germany's economy, haven't we protected them long enough.???

Back