• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

MBBALL 2024 Big Sky Conference Transfer Tracker

I looked in to both of those guys. ISU's guy is more athletic and skill wise they look similar. Both of them are 4s more than 5s, but neither of them shoots well from 3. Both of them are probably a little above the Jones kid you just let go. I'm not sure which way I would go with this one. to me it's six of one and half a dozen of the other. Neither one is a sure bet. There actually could be some left over in the JC ranks and I liked a couple of the freshmen you had listed earlier.

Two of Weber's transfers are every bit as good as your two transfer options. Revaz and Jordan both have the offensive skills. I can't believe that someone hasn't picked up Louie Jordan. That kid is a 3/4/5 potential and improved his toughness each year at Weber. I was not happy about him being cut loose. I still wonder if he will end up hurting us on another BSC team.

W Jalen Foy 6’7 215 2yr+RS JUCO
Kinda had to figure we were gonna bring in a JUCO guy. Good length at 6’7 too. 45% from the field and 36% from three, averaged 14ppg. The number that really stands out to me though is 8 rebounds per game. That’s a hella good average on rebounds and something we’ve seriously lacked at times, so I’m happy to see they found a guy who appears to be able to do that.

One spot left! Let’s get a big guy to close the show!

Kinda had to figure we were gonna bring in a JUCO guy. Good length at 6’7 too. 45% from the field and 36% from three, averaged 14ppg. The number that really stands out to me though is 8 rebounds per game. That’s a hella good average on rebounds and something we’ve seriously lacked at times, so I’m happy to see they found a guy who appears to be able to do that.

One spot left! Let’s get a big guy to close the show!
Rebounding is usually the stat that transfers the best from level to level cuz it is more of an attitude thing than skill thing....if you want the ball bad enough at the JC level, you will continue to want the ball at the D1 level....

Rebounding is usually the stat that transfers the best from level to level cuz it is more of an attitude thing than skill thing....if you want the ball bad enough at the JC level, you will continue to want the ball at the D1 level....
This looks like a really good pick up. SacMan is right. That rebounding number is a bigger predictor of success than the scoring. Although, it looks like the kid can score as well. I also like that he has two years of eligibility remaining. Hopefully your coaches can get a 5 man to go with him. There are still some out there. Just not a lot of experienced guys. They may have to take a chance on a younger guy. Sometimes some gems get left behind when all the high majors get done with their creaming off the top.

Back