• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2019 Official Griz Football Signing List

uofmman1122 said:
Griztrain said:
uofmman1122 said:
Griztrain said:
If you didn’t watch the live feed, Hauck said they hope to sign one more guy tomorow.
Probably the kicker from Helena, but it could be Dreis or Flax.

He did say one guy was waiting on another guy, so maybe Flax getting swooped up by KState opens another door.
Yeah, might end up with both Dreis and the kicker, although it could even be another player we aren't aware of.

A gogriz signing day article from yesterday accidentally mentions Dreis so he must be the mystery signee today is my guess

Sam A. Blitz said:
AZDoc said:
Here's what I see...a project. But in a good way. This is a kid we will be talking about in a couple years. He's pretty fast and has quite good feet. He whiffed on a couple blocks and had a couple block in the backs in his highlights, but that's just understanding the game a bit better. technique is solid for really not playing long. I really like this one!

Definitely. Raw, but has the look to develop into a very good OT at the BSC level. Really happy with the two OT signings. Both will require some development, but are athletic and aggressive. High ceilings.
One thing I've noted about eGriz is, there's very little patience for projects to develop. These two projects will be declared major busts by someone on egriz by this time next year because they haven't "contributed"... :lol: :lol:

Griztrain said:
uofmman1122 said:
Griztrain said:
If you didn’t watch the live feed, Hauck said they hope to sign one more guy tomorow.

He did say one guy was waiting on another guy, so maybe Flax getting swooped up by KState opens another door.

What does that mean? That Dreis didn't have a schollie offer if Flax committed to UM?

AZGrizFan said:
Griztrain said:
uofmman1122 said:
Griztrain said:

What does that mean? That Dreis didn't have a schollie offer if Flax committed to UM?

I heard it different. I heard it as a weird situation where “we still have one guy but he’s waiting on another guy”.....so either waiting on a bud like they are coming here together or waiting on another coach/team to let him know if he has a spot or not. Who knows?

HookedonGriz said:
Glad Dreis is in! Good prospect!

Love that Dreis is in. Love it. Another converted TE. (I keed, I keed)...But that video was kind of strange....only ONE pass play shown in the entire video...all run blocking--which he does VERY well, BTW. :lol: :lol:

dayday said:
84GRIZ said:
Griztrain said:
https://twitter.com/montanagrizfb/status/1075827664068333568?s=21

Nice size coming out of high school 6’7” and 290

I think that was an error. He is more 260 but still very nice size and frame.

He is the one who gained 70 pounds in one year so let’s hope he can keep that trend going

Can the Griz clone Ostmos? I ask because that kid is amazing. I watched his highlights over and over thinking if he plays RB they lose a great LB and if he plays LB they lose a great RB. I can see this kid as a Yo type RB, and an All Everything ILB.

If I remember correctly PWO can’t sign until February? There is still a lot of top Montana players still available and I’m thinking we could see a few walkon.

Bobby said in his press conference, that barring a few players, QB and Linemen, that the rest of the guys can play multiple positions, both offense and defense. Going to throw them in the weight room and then make decisions from there. Very long, fast, and tall. Exactly what Bobby wants to recruit. Also many of them are stud multiple sport athletes also.

grizfan1984 said:
If I remember correctly PWO can’t sign until February? There is still a lot of top Montana players still available and I’m thinking we could see a few walkon.

PWO's can sign on the early signing period. I'm fairly certain Botner is a PWO. Blake Thelen is a PWO for the Cats and he signed on Wednesday.

Back