• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2019 (3 Signed), 20 & 21 Recruiting 2 Verbals & 29 Offers

flatheadgriz406 said:
Some of the West coast recruiting sites are starting to take notice of Montana's class next year. It will be interesting to see how the round it out. If they go with another freshman or bring in a Juco big or Transfer. I could see the Aussie Ben Carter being on a one year prove it scholarship (like Admir) in which case already missing practice time doesn't help.

Which sites?

By the way, I always look forward to your posts. You seem well-connected on the recruiting front.

citay said:
flatheadgriz406 said:
Some of the West coast recruiting sites are starting to take notice of Montana's class next year. It will be interesting to see how the round it out. If they go with another freshman or bring in a Juco big or Transfer. I could see the Aussie Ben Carter being on a one year prove it scholarship (like Admir) in which case already missing practice time doesn't help.

Which sites?

By the way, I always look forward to your posts. You seem well-connected on the recruiting front.

I will try to go back and find them. It wasn't sites necessarily but some of their scouts and or contributors commenting on social media about our first three commits. Jack of all trades, willing to do the dirty work, can guard multiple positions, hard nose defender, high basketball intelligence used to describe all 3 guys. Future is bright!

rail43boy said:
Regarding Ben Carter, why us he missing playing time? Thanks for any info.

I believe dinged up due to his conditioning. I'm not saying he's not in basketball shape. As we saw last year Griz D is a lot different than EVERYONE else.

2019 PF Keshad Johnson (6-7, 200, 3★) has trimmed his list, and removed Montana from consideration.
Down to two San Diego State and Fresno.

flatheadgriz406 said:
My guess would be we go Juco PF to balance out our scholarships.

Was thinking the same thing actually. Makes sense. Now...how about we get a steal there as well!

2019 Signed (2)
SG- DJ Carter 6'6" 190 (Foothill Christian HS) San Diego, CA (3-Star)
SF- Kyle Owens 6’6” 190 (Crespi HS) Enchino, CA (2-Stars)

Paytonlives said:
2019 Signed (2)
SG- DJ Carter 6'6" 190 (Foothill Christian HS) San Diego, CA (3-Star)
SF- Kyle Owens 6’6” 190 (Crespi HS) Enchino, CA (2-Stars)

What’s the word on Vazquez?

Man these three recruits are going to be awesome. Maybe one of our best classes yet with more to come. Can't wait to see them in Maroon and Silver.

flatheadedgriz said:
Man these three recruits are going to be awesome. Maybe one of our best classes yet with more to come. Can't wait to see them in Maroon and Silver.

Yep :thumb: Now we fans are gonna have to set up a “Go Fund Me” to keep coach D around. What he is doing here is amazing, hopefully he is patient?

Back