• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2018 Griz Talent

OK. I will play along. Please name all the eGriz posters that said we had the best talent, plus the worst coach in the conference. Then I will gladly apologize for identifying this post as exaggerated. :thumb:

Ringneck said:
Proud Griz Man said:
:roll: That seems like a big exaggeration to me. I like your posts Weatherman, but can't agree with the premise of this specific one.

AllWeatherFan said:
A few hundred eGriz posters claimed we had the best talent and the worst coach in the conference. I guess maybe we'll find out if that's true.

Maybe he meant to say "a few eGriz posters claimed several hundred times a week..."

Proud Griz Man said:
OK. I will play along. Please name all the eGriz posters that said we had the best talent, plus the worst coach in the conference. Then I will gladly apologize for identifying this post as exaggerated. :thumb:

Ringneck said:
Proud Griz Man said:
:roll: That seems like a big exaggeration to me. I like your posts Weatherman, but can't agree with the premise of this specific one.

AllWeatherFan said:
A few hundred eGriz posters claimed we had the best talent and the worst coach in the conference. I guess maybe we'll find out if that's true.

Maybe he meant to say "a few eGriz posters claimed several hundred times a week..."

It was worse than "exaggerated." It was a lie.

I stated Stitt was a good recruiter for his needs. I also stated he was a great offensive coordinator but not a head coach! I think he brought in some pretty damn good young men.

Latest posts

Back