• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2018- 8 Summer Transfers & 14 Walkons

A lot of interesting position switches. Sirmon at DT being one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard Wheeler Harris might be late to fall camp because he is busy building his own cabin in the Yaak without the use of power tools.

Put him under Walk-on but no verification of that yet, Might be getting money???

WR/S- Aidan Diggs 6'0" 180 (Millennium HS) Goodyear, AZ (T 7/27/18)

Paytonlives said:
Put him under Walk-on but no verification of that yet, Might be getting money???

WR/S- Aidan Diggs 6'0" 180 (Millennium HS) Goodyear, AZ (T 7/27/18)

Junior video... A lot of Punt and KO returns

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/4619556/5816366890f993277887399f

I certainly welcome the late commitments. I just wish recruiting CB depth didn't result in these kind of measures. I just don't understand how the GRIZ have struggled so much in landing quality CB recruits the last few years. We better pray for absolutely no CB injuries this season and Hauck has a late dropdown or 2 coming in soon.

The only CB I have complete faith in is Nash (he's going to be a great one). Egbo, Cowans, Crow all solid to great potential. I just hope the growing pains are minimal. They are all making a difficult transition. Then again, Hauck is best ever GRIZ coach at developing talent. He's managed to create a few diamonds in the rough. Can he work that magic this season with this group?

https://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/07/31/ucla-grad-transfer-denzel-fisher-wont-play-for-west-virginia-this-coming-season-as-expected/

No idea if this is a possibility but Jace Schillinger just started following this corner. Might be worth it to monitor.

Will cut this lose again...
Only waiting to see if Hemphill Bro walks on and
if the other "true" Walk-ons show up...

Back