• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

...stinky in helsinki...

spsyk said:
zengriz said:
...no clinical psychologist...
...the clown shoe has a screw loose...
...wait right here for you guys to defend today...

... :oops: ...

I’ll defend the Helsinki Summit, at the very least, President Trump is being transparent, unlike his predecessor, saying, wait till after the election I will have more latitude to do things with Russia.
Latitudes to do what? Perhaps President Obama should have been investigated for collusion.

Transparent? Ha, ha, ha... Please tell me one thin you know for sure happened in their face-to-face summit.

reinell30 said:
Remember how many visits Ronald Reagan had with Gorbachev? They became very close. Can you remember the outcome of their friendship? I am a military man and remember very clearly!

And you don't even have to remember because unlike this summit, there are records of what happened.

spsyk said:
Dutch Lane said:
His performance in Helsinki goes to the core of his total lack of qualifications to be potus. Has zero to do with conservative or liberal ideology. He was totally exposed as being unprepared, intellectually challenged as to the art of international diplomacy and foreign affairs, and demonstrated how his hubris and ego always puts his personal interests above the interests of the country. After his 27 hr walk back there is no way to put a positive spin on his performance. Trumps weaknesses and who he really is was on full display for the whole world to see, except for his most ardent supporters.

Since you lack the knowledge of the qualifications to be president, let me educate you, since you were educated in a government school and they don’t teach that any more.

1 Natural born citizen
2 reach the age of 35 years
3 and been a resident 14 years.

So the rest of your post is simply drivel.

Just my opinion.

I've never hired anyone that was minimally qualified and the qualifications were based on demographics.

citay said:
Dutch Lane said:
Fellas throw out a freaking bone at least......Referring to my last post help me understand why sessions and the doj aren’t going after all the Clinton/Obama etc etc etc scandals. Trump and his people are in control of the entire federal government. Why don’t they start investigating and prosecuting. Thanks

Because there's nothing to prosecute?

Winner!

grizpsych said:
spsyk said:
zengriz said:

I’ll defend the Helsinki Summit, at the very least, President Trump is being transparent, unlike his predecessor, saying, wait till after the election I will have more latitude to do things with Russia.
Latitudes to do what? Perhaps President Obama should have been investigated for collusion.

Transparent? Ha, ha, ha... Please tell me one thin you know for sure happened in their face-to-face summit.

The same thing I know about former presidents one on one meetings.

I do know that after President Obama’s one on one, he told Putin’s emissary, that he have more flexibility after the election.

Where you ever made privy to that conversation, if so enlighten me, because Leis Nexis knows nothing.

spsyk said:
grizpsych said:
spsyk said:
zengriz said:

The same thing I know about former presidents one on one meetings.

I do know that after President Obama’s one on one, he told Putin’s emissary, that he have more flexibility after the election.

Where you ever made privy to that conversation, if so enlighten me, because Leis Nexis knows nothing.

You should do some more learning.

grizpsych said:
zengriz said:

I'm a Psychologist and I concur.

You should make a fortune, helping those with Trump Derangement Syndrome, however, perhaps you should seek help also, you have all the symptoms of the Syndrome.

spsyk said:
grizpsych said:
zengriz said:

You should make a fortune, helping those with Trump Derangement Syndrome, however, perhaps you should seek help also, you have all the symptoms of the Syndrome.

Ad hominem fallacy. Not unexpected from you.

grizpsych said:
spsyk said:
grizpsych said:
zengriz said:

And your Ad hominem reply to Zengriz was acceptable, that why I’m certain you may need some consolingly.

Spysk, come on educate me please. Refer to my prior posts, why isn’t the trump administration conducting investigations and prosecuting. There must be a reason, I don’t know the answer my guess is that there isn’t anything nefarious to prosecute, and if they try and come up empty it would make them look silly. Also why won’t he fire Rosenstein and Mueller and shut the whole thing down. He controls the power in D.C. and also controls the 93 us attys spread out through the country. no one or thing, like the deep state or shallow state or the mid level state can stop him. Why won’t he just pull the trigger and rip the band aid of for the good of the country. What’s stopping him? In my opinion he doesn’t have the cajones to do it. He is a really a weak president and doesnt possess the necessary political experience and qualifications for the job he has been entrusted. I think that it would look bad politically and cost him the election in 2020, and he knows that. So does he really believe the deep state claims he puts out? Or does he know that there is really nothing to investigate and prosecute. My point is what is the deal why won’t he act and go after all the bad actors within and out of the government and shut it all down before he possibly loses control of the house, which will make it harder for him to rule. Putin or Erdogan would do it. What gives. Thanks for your response. :thumb:

If he were Putin or Ergodan, you wouldn't be running your mouth. Trump is not your typical politician, that's why he succeeded. Why Hillary, et al have not been tried/convicted/imprisoned, is a good question. I prefer Henry Plummer's end for her and all related, in his last words, "Give me a good drop, boys!"
Good to see you survived your bender, Dutch. I had my doubts for a while, having to check various state 911 records. l'chaim, dude! :lol: :thumb: You may well be a left wing fool, but, you are a well spoken one. Piece, MF. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Uh....yeah I would tough guy. Not into autocratic thugs though, even if they are strong and tough. Grab a nut an make an educated guess as to why he doesn’t shut it all down for the good of the country?

Not a tough guy either. Love this quote from Jefferson though. The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it’s natural manure. Hardcore man. Right on. :thumb:

Dutch Lane said:
Spysk, come on educate me please. Refer to my prior posts, why isn’t the trump administration conducting investigations and prosecuting. There must be a reason, I don’t know the answer my guess is that there isn’t anything nefarious to prosecute, and if they try and come up empty it would make them look silly. Also why won’t he fire Rosenstein and Mueller and shut the whole thing down. He controls the power in D.C. and also controls the 93 us attys spread out through the country. no one or thing, like the deep state or shallow state or the mid level state can stop him. Why won’t he just pull the trigger and rip the band aid of for the good of the country. What’s stopping him? In my opinion he doesn’t have the cajones to do it. He is a really a weak president and doesnt possess the necessary political experience and qualifications for the job he has been entrusted. I think that it would look bad politically and cost him the election in 2020, and he knows that. So does he really believe the deep state claims he puts out? Or does he know that there is really nothing to investigate and prosecute. My point is what is the deal why won’t he act and go after all the bad actors within and out of the government and shut it all down before he possibly loses control of the house, which will make it harder for him to rule. Putin or Erdogan would do it. What gives. Thanks for your response. :thumb:

Waste of time, you are well indoctrinated, live within your Trump Derangement.

tourist said:
If he were Putin or Ergodan, you wouldn't be running your mouth.

sad that an american says this with apparent reverence, and seemingly even some 'tough guy' inflection. in my view only the weak-minded would like one of those two clowns as a 'leader'.

Dutch Lane said:
Come on Spysk, engage give us an answer if you can. :clap:

As you said “waste of time”.

Sunning in Costa Rica more appealing, and feeding my monkeys.

spsyk said:
grizpsych said:
spsyk said:
grizpsych said:

And your Ad hominem reply to Zengriz was acceptable, that why I’m certain you may need some consolingly.

Agreeing with someone's belief is not ad hominem. Ad hominem is attacking someone's character rather than arguing against their statement. So, what I'm doing here is adopting Zengriz's belief as my own. Would you care to refute it, logically?

Back