• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Mackenzie Holt

mtgrizrule

Spoke to his mother this weekend. His stint at OL was just for spring depth. He's going to play his best position, TE. He's really excited to prove himself there.

"Gloom, despair, and agony on me,
Deep dark depression, excessive misery,
If it weren't for bad luck I 'd have no luck at all,
Gloom, despair, and agony on me."

Took the place of 'Up With Montana' for the last six years. Anything that could happen(bad), did. Guess I've become immune to bad news, or just expect it. Those days are OVER!

Mtgrizrule: Take your aging base of Griz fans into consideration. Some may not have remembered to keep their NTG supply current.

Thanks for the info MTGrizrule. Good headings like this pique my interest and all the better when it turns out to be good stuff.

Perhaps next time, start with “OMG (insert player or coaches name) & WTF? Those of us with heart conditions wlll know that you’re just f$&king with us.

Bastards.

Paytonlives said:
He will be a great TE for UM.

I was kinda hoping to see him at DE but he’ll be great on either side.

So, is TE becoming the new WR?

Colin Bingham RJr
Caleb Hill Sr
Brennan Corbin RSo
MaKenzie Holt RFr
Bryson Deming RFr
Matthew Rensvold RFr
Cole Grossman Fr
Max Morris Fr
Colten Curry Fr

These are all the TE’s on the 2019 roster.

alabamagrizzly said:
Paytonlives said:

Colin Bingham RJr
Caleb Hill Sr
Brennan Corbin RSo
MaKenzie Holt RFr
Bryson Deming RFr
Matthew Rensvold RFr
Cole Grossman Fr
Max Morris Fr
Colten Curry Fr

I don't know but I really like those top 4. :clap: :clap:

AZGrizFan said:
Dude. Do NOT start a thread with just the players name in the title.

f***.

I hereby propose a new egriz rule - Thread titles about players need to include more info than just their name.

alabamagrizzly said:
Paytonlives said:

Colin Bingham RJr
Caleb Hill Sr
Brennan Corbin RSo
MaKenzie Holt RFr
Bryson Deming RFr
Matthew Rensvold RFr
Cole Grossman Fr
Max Morris Fr
Colten Curry Fr

Good question, and there are fewer TE's on the field at any time. But BH will play the redzone O much differently, whether running or passing, the TEs will come in very handy.

Not your typical heavy handed, highly interested (+260 lb) in pass blocking type group of TEs, More so the route running/pass catching type group that is so prevalent in football these days. Our pass game should be elevated with this factor, our run game play action will hold LBs and the easiest pass in football (a TE behind the LB in the middle of the field) should be wide open. Lots of out routes to the TE should be common for the Griz. These TEs are good sized athletes.

I'm trying my best to not pass along negative or bad news here. There are plenty of others who do that well on egriz.
The downtown fight a few weeks ago was enough negative news for this GRIZ fan. Looks like not much is going to come of that (knock on wood). As for MacKenzie, I doubt he will cause any trouble. He's a pretty grounded good natured kid.

mtgrizrule said:
I'm trying my best to not pass along negative or bad news here. There are plenty of others who do that well on egriz.
The downtown fight a few weeks ago was enough negative news for this GRIZ fan. Looks like not much is going to come of that (knock on wood). As for MacKenzie, I doubt he will cause any trouble. He's a pretty grounded good natured kid.

You make it sound like you have a lot of bad news that your trying really hard not to tell anyone about.

BWahlberg said:
AZGrizFan said:

f***.

I hereby propose a new egriz rule - Thread titles about players need to include more info than just their name.

A new rule, to be added to all the old rules, routinely ignored by posters and arbitrarily enforced at the whim of each mod. Brilliant! Why didn't I think of that. :roll:

statler & waldorf said:
BWahlberg said:
AZGrizFan said:

f***.

A new rule, to be added to all the old rules, routinely ignored by posters and arbitrarily enforced at the whim of each mod. Brilliant! Why didn't I think of that. :roll:

Lick my nuts... is that against the rules? :lol:

Back