• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Ryan, Bradshaw no longer on roster

Colter_Nuanez56

[tweet]https://twitter.com/SkylineSportsMT/status/895377054459346946[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/SkylineSportsMT/status/895338044936433664[/tweet]

Perhaps you meant "turnover?" You're the professional writer here, just asking for a friend. Are you suggesting there might be something "nefarious" afoot?

overturn......I get it!
like a fumble?

2014-11-2310_27_13.gif

grizfan406 said:
I would like a little more info on this. I was pretty high on both these kids. What happened?
Not sure about Bradshaw, but for Ryan it was his shoulder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ben Hardy transferring to North Dakota makes complete sense to me. He probably came here because of the success his brother had at tight end even though the family had drive a great distance to watch him play. I'm sure ND has a more tight end friendly offense and be closer to home. And most importantly won't be playing against the Grizzlies.

"Ben Hardy transferring to North Dakota"

Heard that before. Checked again, and he's still not listed on UND's roster.
http://www.undsports.com/SportSelect.dbml?SPSID=58641&SPID=6399

grizfan406 said:
I would like a little more info on this. I was pretty high on both these kids. What happened?

I've known Holden since he was a junior in high school. He came to one of our high school combines that I used to put on with Dane Fletcher and Bobby Daly. I spent a good amount of time with him on the sideline before the Southern Utah game. He was pretty frustrated with his injury situation. His shoulders are really messed up. I have a message into him but haven't heard back.

Living in Bozeman, I've played basketball frequently with Trace Bradshaw. He came to Montana to play for Ty Gregorak. He wanted to stay home but the Bobcats did not offer him any money. Ty came in with money at the last moment, literally days before signing day. When Gregorak left, Bradshaw moved toward exploring other options. He's currently not in school and deciding what's next. Two of his good friends play at Montana Western. Gregorak obviously coaches at MSU. I have no idea what he will do.

I have no information on Ben Hardy as of yet.

Colter_Nuanez56 said:
grizfan406 said:

I've known Holden since he was a junior in high school. He came to one of our high school combines that I used to put on with Dane Fletcher and Bobby Daly. I spent a good amount of time with him on the sideline before the Southern Utah game. He was pretty frustrated with his injury situation. His shoulders are really messed up. I have a message into him but haven't heard back.

Living in Bozeman, I've played basketball frequently with Trace Bradshaw. He came to Montana to play for Ty Gregorak. He wanted to stay home but the Bobcats did not offer him any money. Ty came in with money at the last moment, literally days before signing day. When Gregorak left, Bradshaw moved toward exploring other options. He's currently not in school and deciding what's next. Two of his good friends play at Montana Western. Gregorak obviously coaches at MSU. I have no idea what he will do.

I have no information on Ben Hardy as of yet.

Thanks Colter, much obliged good sir.

If Bradshaw has any loyalty to TG I say let him Go"! We don't want him around!!! Obviously not to bright a kid, as Choke and TG are are both feeling like fools for going to the coaches graveyard of the FCS kinda like UNLV of the FBS!!! :( :( Kane is the lucky one he's not in the kittyland stench any longer! He can actually move up the coaching ladder now! He was stuck in kittyland with no place to go but down!
:( :(

The classic case of no play, no stay! He couldn't break the lineup at Montana so he quit! Good luck to him except when Montana is kicking his ass @ UND. It will be a long time off going to MVC he won't see the playoffs or Montana for decades. Griz have that base covered he won't be missed on the scout team...

i_the_sky said:
The classic case of no play, no stay! He couldn't break the lineup at Montana so he quit! Good luck to him except when Montana is kicking his ass @ UND. It will be a long time off going to MVC he won't see the playoffs or Montana for decades. Griz have that base covered he won't be missed on the scout team...

Easy super-chief, time to pump the brakes on that one, you are gonna want to dial that back about 20%. This kid wore maroon and silver with pride and honored it. Did he change his mind about his future? Maybe, looks like it, but this poison pen crap isn't what being a Griz or Griz fan is about. There are truck loads of other web-sites, go post on those.

SaskGriz said:
i_the_sky said:
The classic case of no play, no stay!

Easy super-chief, time to pump the brakes on that one, you are gonna want to dial that back about 20%. This kid wore maroon and silver with pride and honored it. Did he change his mind about his future? Maybe, looks like it, but this poison pen crap isn't what being a Griz or Griz fan is about. There are truck loads of other web-sites, go post on those.

For real. Besides which, didn't Riley Bradshaw redshirt last year; can't play and redshirt at the same time. So where's the 'classic case of no play, no stay?' From what I've heard of H. Ryan, he had injury problems.

Back