• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM Releases 2016 Hype Video

get'em_griz

DONOR
Well done this year! :clap: :clap:

11 Days until kickoff! Go Griz!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d97hgr_6x4o[/youtube]

It's a really good vid. What's sad is, it will also be the tunnel run vid for the entire season. UM really holds itself back in that department. Killing multiple birds with one video essentially. And to think of all the cool tunnel run vids they could do for the new Griz Vision. Sadly though, they won't. This one will be it.

Oh I had such a good post typed up about that video..
But I am feeling mellow tonight so I will just say it is pretty tragic.

Hope to see you fuckers in December tho. :)

NDSUSR said:

Hope to see you f***[*] in December tho. :)

Was your post concerning gravy, or perhaps massively large cinnamon rolls?

EverettGriz said:
NDSUSR said:

Hope to see you f***[*] in December tho. :)

Was your post concerning gravy, or perhaps massively large cinnamon rolls?

Or the glaring lack of fat chicks perhaps?

havgrizfan said:
It's a really good vid. What's sad is, it will also be the tunnel run vid for the entire season. UM really holds itself back in that department. Killing multiple birds with one video essentially. And to think of all the cool tunnel run vids they could do for the new Griz Vision. Sadly though, they won't. This one will be it.

I agree with you that I hope they have another great video for the tunnel run. As good as this hype video is, I will be sorely disappointed if this is the tunnel run video... last year's tunnel run video was terrible. It did absolutely nothing for me. Previous years, I couldn't wait to watch the tunnel run videos before each game. Last year, I watched it once and then ignored it for the rest of the season.

get'em_griz said:
havgrizfan said:

I agree with you that I hope they have another great video for the tunnel run. As good as this hype video is, I will be sorely disappointed if this is the tunnel run video... last year's tunnel run video was terrible. It did absolutely nothing for me. Previous years, I couldn't wait to watch the tunnel run videos before each game. Last year, I watched it once and then ignored it for the rest of the season.
There is a ton of artistic and video talent out there. I have developed the impression that the "powers that be" are protecting their artistic salaries by discouraging civilian contributions of art and ideas to posters and video production. Not the way it should be. It's a "shoot the foot" mentality.

I love this video - as an introduction to the season. It should be played before the game - immediately preceding the run-out video. The run out video MUST be different:

- It should portray Griz fans from all corners of Montana traveling to Missoula...showcasing Montana landmarks, and landscapes. It requires miners, loggers, farmers, ranchers, small business owners decked out in Griz gear. Then, it should transition to the legacy of the Program (numbers/stats) - flashing onto the screen. Lastly, it focuses on this year's theme and shows the team in the tunnel getting ready to run out...and finally the run out. All set to kick ass music. Minor modifications for each home game...

Below is a superb example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kje5GXTMfnQ

Back