• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

You'd never want to miss a Griz game, but...

Jimus

...traveling a few hundred miles, sitting in the rain inside a deserted stadium, and watching the last forty scoreless boring minutes of the game doesn't sound like an ideal football weekend. If there was a game to skip, this was the one. Thanks TV.

The team was damn happy us fans were there.

Here's what is pathetic. The crowd was listed as 2122. We had at least 1500-1600 Griz fans, maybe more. The Sac home side had about 300 fans.

The parking lot was all griz tailgating.

The Sac home side had about 300 fans.

300? Is that including the band? I was trying to count how many fans they had after half time. It wasn't many.
Did the tv say anything about the two people that ran across the field right through the middle of the players before the snap? That was really weird. Kind of scary. They could have done anything they wanted. Nobody stopped them.

CaliGriz said:
The Sac home side had about 300 fans.

300? Is that including the band? I was trying to count how many fans they had after half time. It wasn't many.
Did the tv say anything about the two people that ran across the field right through the middle of the players before the snap? That was really weird. Kind of scary. They could have done anything they wanted. Nobody stopped them.

The radio guys did....and I did not see it ( two guys running across field) on TV.

strange

GO GRIZ!

Back