• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

YO and Etu arrested?

GrizMania

On the grizzlyboards.com board it is reported that ETU and Yo were arrested for disorderly conduct.

"Police arrested wide receiver Etu Molden and running back Yohance Humphery outside the Underground Club shortly after 1 a.m.

"Molden faces charges of disorderly conduct, obstructing a police officer and criminal mischief.

"Humphery faces charges of obstructing a police officer."

Its true, if you believe what the Missoulian prints, was in todays Sport Briefs... and I dont mean Jock Strap.

And did you all read the "Records" section, part B, page 3 of the February 10th issue of Missoulian? Under DUI convictions it has "Tyler B. Peterson, 20, of Missoula, Per se".

Could this be the the Tyler Peterson that wears number 28 for the Griz?

TrueGriz said:
And did you all read the "Records" section, part B, page 3 of the February 10th issue of Missoulian? Under DUI convictions it has "Tyler B. Peterson, 20, of Missoula, Per se".

Could this be the the Tyler Peterson that wears number 28 for the Griz?

I hope not....but chances are that there isn't two 20 year old Tyler Petersons in Missoula county. :roll:

I've always wondered why we praise alcohol so much, while it continues to screw peoples lives up? Why not praise cancer? Oh well...just a thought.

Praise Cancer?? Jeez Geaux, what you smokin down there on the Bayou?

[stepping up on my soap box]
The key, to ANYTHING, is responsibility.

If you're gonna drink, be smart about it, plan ahead, have a ride. Or if you are with someone who isn't acting responsible, take the initiative and help them out.
[GGG steps off soapbox and waves a brief thank you to the crowd...]

This isn't going to come as any surprise, but I like alcohol, and I will continue to praise its wonderful effects, when consumed RESPONSIBLY, for years to come. :drinking: :wink:

GoodGodGriz said:
Praise Cancer?? Jeez Geaux, what you smokin down there on the Bayou?

[stepping up on my soap box]
The key, to ANYTHING, is responsibility.

If you're gonna drink, be smart about it, plan ahead, have a ride. Or if you are with someone who isn't acting responsible, take the initiative and help them out.
[GGG steps off soapbox and waves a brief thank you to the crowd...]

This isn't going to come as any surprise, but I like alcohol, and I will continue to praise its wonderful effects, when consumed RESPONSIBLY, for years to come. :drinking: :wink:

Hot Damn GGG (pun intended)! Once again, you may be boardering on perfection with your thoughts. Do you drink that stuff right out of ye ol' bottle, or do you sissy it up a bit with another drink?

LOL...

Sissy it Up? SISSY IT UP? Hell NO, straight I tell ya... BAM, right down the gullet followed quickly by a slug of Yukon Jack! *big wink*

Besides, what could you mix with Hot Damn besides some hot chocolate?

GoodGodGriz said:
LOL...

Sissy it Up? SISSY IT UP? Hell NO, straight I tell ya... BAM, right down the gullet followed quickly by a slug of Yukon Jack! *big wink*

Besides, what could you mix with Hot Damn besides some hot chocolate?

That's what I was thinking. Even hot chocolate would taste like crap if you ask me.

I heard that either Yo or Etu, maybe both, were cut from the billings team shortly after this incident. Can anyone confirm or deny this info. My Dad said her heard it or read it somewhere. I should have been paying more attention.

Etu was let go, Yo will stay with the team. Different actions based on what role either took in the incident. It was in the Missoulian the other day.

Kinda funny side note... my brother called me when heard the news and said if we were any kind of REAL fans we'd have driven to Billings and broke 'em outa jail. It was good for a chuckle.

Yo & Etu were in trouble when they were here too (more than just drinking and disorderly conduct). The staff kept a lot of it quiet, but the cops had a lot of trouble with both of them. They made their contempt for the cops very well known.

Great Football Players, not so great of people.

Latest posts

Back