• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Yeesh.

Sportin' Life

Well-known member
DONOR
The dui headline isn't even the most disturbing part of this.

http://missoulian.com/news/local/griz-football-player-faces-misdemeanor-dui-charge/article_1b9e9190-ae14-11e2-aa5a-001a4bcf887a.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;


Meanwhile, a Griz coach also was sanctioned in connection with a weekend incident in which a window was broken in a downtown bar, according to UM officials. A player is being interviewed in connection with that same incident, but has not yet been sanctioned, Gee said.

Athletic director Kent Haslam, interviewed earlier this week about the incident, said that there’s “no doubt coaches are held to a much higher standard.” As for players and coaches alike, he said, “We have high expectations and we are not going to be afraid to hold them to high expectations.”

The incident occurred at 2:12 a.m. Sunday, according to the police report in the case. Although a suspect was identified, no charges were pressed, so names were not released by Missoula police.
 
Kids will be kids....................I say give him amnesty like all the illegal aliens in this country...............seriously.....nothing to see here.
 
You've got to be f*cking kidding me. If a coach can't stay out of the papers, how the hell are we supposed to expect the kids to? Piss poor judgment. :evil:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
 
GrizMusician said:
You've got to be f*cking kidding me. If a coach can't stay out of the papers, how the hell are we supposed to expect the kids to? Piss poor judgment. :evil:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Who was involved, Delaney?
 
CV Griz Fan said:
GrizMusician said:
You've got to be f*cking kidding me. If a coach can't stay out of the papers, how the hell are we supposed to expect the kids to? Piss poor judgment. :evil:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Who was involved, Delaney?

No clue. It's unacceptable.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
 
GrizMusician said:
CV Griz Fan said:
GrizMusician said:
You've got to be f*cking kidding me. If a coach can't stay out of the papers, how the hell are we supposed to expect the kids to? Piss poor judgment. :evil:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Who was involved, Delaney?

No clue. It's unacceptable.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

What do you propose?
 
wbtfg said:
GrizMusician said:
CV Griz Fan said:
GrizMusician said:
You've got to be f*cking kidding me. If a coach can't stay out of the papers, how the hell are we supposed to expect the kids to? Piss poor judgment. :evil:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Who was involved, Delaney?

No clue. It's unacceptable.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

What do you propose?

Tar... feathers... pitchforks... torches... & no less than 72hrs straight of Jessica Black's "Friday" song..... :coffee:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
 
wbtfg said:
GrizMusician said:
CV Griz Fan said:
GrizMusician said:
You've got to be f*cking kidding me. If a coach can't stay out of the papers, how the hell are we supposed to expect the kids to? Piss poor judgment. :evil:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Who was involved, Delaney?

No clue. It's unacceptable.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

What do you propose?
A little tighter ship.
 
wbtfg said:
GrizMusician said:
wbtfg said:
GrizMusician said:
No clue. It's unacceptable.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

What do you propose?

Tar... feathers... putchforks... torches... & no less than 72hrs straight of Jessica Black's "Friday" song..... :coffee:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

You are a demented individual

....& I just started drinking..... :twisted:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
 
wbtfg said:
What do you propose?
Like I do to my employees... make them sit in front of the big screen in the City Hall chambers and watch an MSNBC marathon of Melitha Harrith-Perry spitting all over the teleprompter. :cool:
 
It's odd that Harris would advertise his team and player number on his license plate while he's out driving drunk. Brilliant! :thumb:
 
Griz-O-Matic said:
It's odd that Harris would advertise his team and player number on his license plate while he's out driving drunk. Brilliant! :thumb:

I find it ridiculous that GF had to make a point to include that in her "report" of the incident - happend over 10 days ago. How many other underagers have been arrested for similar incidents in Missoula county in that same time span?
 
it will be interesting to see the names of the coach and player involved(potentially) in the window breaking.
 
If we don't know the specifics, how do we know the coach wasn't out to get his boys home.
 
biga75 said:
Griz-O-Matic said:
It's odd that Harris would advertise his team and player number on his license plate while he's out driving drunk. Brilliant! :thumb:

I find it ridiculous that GF had to make a point to include that in her "report" of the incident - happend over 10 days ago. How many other underagers have been arrested for similar incidents in Missoula county in that same time span?

Only way to stay out of the newspaper is to stop making news.
 
I am glad it was reported...I could care less about "Joe Blow" gettiing a DUI or breaking a window...but knowing if team/coaches do brings some transparency to the program (that is supposed to be cleaning itself up). Had it been "covered up" and kept from the news, that could lead to bigger issues. The fact that the program knows they will make the news...might make a few think a little more about their actions and not embarass the team. The coach issue really bothers me...
 
Back
Top