• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

WTF??

ALPHAGRIZ1

How did Kyle Padron not go in the first round?

Seriously, he is the best QB to ever come out of EWU and he doesnt get drafted in the 1st round or the 2nd or the 3rd or the 4th, 5th, 6th or 7th?

What is wrong with the NFL, hes a 6'4" 225 lb GUNSLINGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.....oh you fu*kers think I am kidding?

There were like at LEAST 5 or 6 threads on their board (if you can call that a board) with past the moon comments like:

"He gonna ripp the BSC up yo, hes a white Jamarcus Russell with a bigger arm"

"Kyle has GUN will travel, hes our soldier of fortune this man called Padron!"

and my personal favorite:

"Finally we have a QB that might be able to get into Screaming Bagles mom faster than AG1"

I doubt it, I call her my seam route and nobody throws that better than me.

Alpha, you need your sandwiches.

http://cramdodge.com/i-wanna-be-this-guy/?utm_source=don&utm_medium=fb-don&utm_campaign=don" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
.....oh you fu*kers think I am kidding?

There were like at LEAST 5 or 6 threads on their board (if you can call that a board) with past the moon comments like:

"He gonna ripp the BSC up yo, hes a white Jamarcus Russell with a bigger arm"

"Kyle has GUN will travel, hes our soldier of fortune this man called Padron!"

and my personal favorite:

"Finally we have a QB that might be able to get into Screaming Bagles mom faster than AG1"

Nope. I know you're serious. Your cynicism is what is hilarious. :lol: Please continue.... :coffee:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

grizindabox said:
Funny Russell reference, rumor I hear is Padron to Oakland

Hasn't Oakland had 15 different QBs ib the last 10 seasons? If that's the case it wouldn't surprise me to see him suot up for them in the foreseeable future.

I bet you would be less of a moron if you ever touched a girl for free instead of paying for it...
..wait...let me rephrase, you would be less of a moron if you weren't a virgin.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
How did Kyle Padron not go in the first round?

Seriously, he is the best QB to ever come out of EWU and he doesnt get drafted in the 1st round or the 2nd or the 3rd or the 4th, 5th, 6th or 7th?

What is wrong with the NFL, hes a 6'4" 225 lb GUNSLINGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!!!

grizbob said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Alpha 3:16

Cause AG said so

As much as I don't like you I love this post. Damn you sir. Damn you.

We would probably get along great bob, because I dont care if you like me..........I would arrive, raise hell, leave.

Everyone wins

hlnagriz said:
I bet you would be less of a moron if you ever touched a girl for free instead of paying for it...

I get more action every day than you have in your entire sad, pathetic life. Now..... please go STFU & play in traffic while the adults talk..... :coffee:

GrizMusician said:
hlnagriz said:

I get more action every day than you have in your entire sad, pathetic life. Now..... please go STFU & play in traffic while the adults talk..... :coffee:

Sounds like "words of a virgin". Do you drive a big fancy car also?

Look....I have only met musician once but I have seen him around town quite a bit. He has peeled the polyester band pants off more than a few chicks. Granted they were more than able to carry a tuba....if you know what I mean and I am pretty sure you do. He even hit a chick in the percussion section....let that be a cymbal of his band prowess.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Look....I have only met musician once but I have seen him around town quite a bit. He has peeled the polyester band pants off more than a few chicks. Granted they were more than able to carry a tuba....if you know what I mean and I am pretty sure you do. He even hit a chick in the percussion section....let that be a cymbal of his band prowess.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Literary gols right here. :lol:

Back