• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Woulda, Shoulda, Coulda POST HERE

Forshizzlegrizzle

DONOR
This a thread for you people and your "What should happen and what should have happened comments" This will save all of use a lot of time and effort on this board if you would please post it here. Thanks

So who died and named you the board police??? I think most people will post what they want, where they want, and when they want, and there are only two people who have anything to say about that.

If you don't like it, don't read it!!

Well it's about time!

I for one think, if we coulda then we shoulda, and if everything was in place we woulda!!! Can't say it any clearer than that!!!

What do you think, the Legislature?

Go NAU!

GO GRIZ!

if we coulda then we shoulda, and if everything was in place we woulda!!!

GREAT QUOTE!!

oops, i just pulled a hornet and did all caps!! My Bad.

Well I will have to run it thru legislation. But I think that will do. What I was getting at was this. I love getting on here and reading the info posted. But sometimes it gets kind of frusterating when people change the subject of the topic at hand to complain about certain things. Thats all.

ForShizzleGrizzle said:
Well I will have to run it thru legislation. But I think that will do. What I was getting at was this. I love getting on here and reading the info posted. But sometimes it gets kind of frusterating when people change the subject of the topic at hand to complain about certain things. Thats all.

In other words you are complaining about others complaining.

atta boy. thats what being an American is all about. :D

Latest posts

Back