• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Would you rather beat Monmouth?

I was over here enjoying your win. The rivalry is more fun when both teams are good.

wbtfg said:
I was over here enjoying your win. The rivalry is more fun when both teams are good.

I was just messin with ya. I'm not one of those kind of fans. I agree that if everyone stays healthy will be a fantastic game.

wbtfg said:

Only one team is good, and that will be confirmed in November. FTC!!!!!

I think we need to look at it as one game at a time but I think EWU may be the biggest challenge. I think EWU bitch slaps MSU. It will be a shoot out since it appears neither team has much for defense.

biga75 said:
wbtfg said:

Only one team is good, and that will be confirmed in November. FTC!!!!!
Yep. Bigger, faster, stronger against a real team. FTC!!!

TheBud said:
grizbymarriage said:
Okay -- so would you rather beat Monmouth 42-24 or App State 30 - 6?

Careful now. We have one of those games in a few weeks.

OMG - hadn't really looked that far ahead. Is this the same team that Lamar beat today 75 - 0?? :question:

grizbymarriage said:

Who? I thought the Cats played Riverside Middle School out of Billings. I know back in the 80's they had some bigger and faster playes then Minimouth had. Best line from our coach back in the day, " Don't worry about them with a football, they run faster with hubcaps!"

grizbymarriage said:

I don't beat children, so I'd rather beat FBS bound #12 Appalachian State than the Little Sisters of Monmouth sewing college.

TheBud said:
grizbymarriage said:

Careful now. We have one of those games in a few weeks.

Yep, MONTANA has one of those coming up. However the m cats have TWO this season, because they also have the mighty mesa team coming up. :shock:

The m cats ducking out of their NDSU commitment sure looks pretty smart for their weak schedule (after the Bison defeated the Big 12 Champion) now doesn't it?

Nothing like padding your schedule with the more than usual one patsie to give yourself a false sense of superiorority.

Back