• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Woo Hoo!!! Griz/UND on DirecTV Channel 623!

AZGrizFan

DONOR
This is the best news and just made my week! I can now watch the beatdown from the comfort of my own living room!

:clap: :clap:

Great news, but I'll be at soccer games so it will be "taped delayed" for me.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 4

LizaJane from Poole's Public House in Spokane said they have this Direct TV channel. Great news for Griz fans! See everyone Saturday and Go Griz!!

Grizzaholic said:
info said:
Is there a channel number for Dish Network??
Pending which "local channels" you get with Dish Network, it shows up on channel 26 for me.
That would be Dish Network out of Spokane, not a local in Missoula. If Direct is showing it I would imagine Dish is as well...

For those in the PNW, this game is on one of the Fox channels (414 or 415 in Seattle) if you have Comcast.

Griz TV clarification
Updated: September 12, 2013 at 2:55 pm
The University of Montana’s game Saturday will be televised live on KTMF-FOX 23 & 42 in Missoula/Kalispell; KWYB-FOX 18 & 28 in Butte/ Bozeman; KFBB-FOX 5 in Great Falls; KHBB-FOX 5 in Helena; KULR-NBC 8 in Billings; and KXGN-NBC in Glendive.
It will also be aired on Fox College Sports Northwest which is on DirectTV Channel 623, but the game will be blacked out in Montana.
Ron Davis of KBOW Radio in Butte will call the play-by-play, while former (1988-90) Grizzly quarterback Grady Bennett will provide in-booth color. Anna Cole is the sideline reporter
Kickoff is at 5 p.m. Mountain time.

GRZFTBL said:
Griz TV clarification
The University of Montana’s game Saturday will be televised live on KTMF-FOX 23 & 42 in Missoula/Kalispell; KWYB-FOX 18 & 28 in Butte/ Bozeman; KFBB-FOX 5 in Great Falls; KHBB-FOX 5 in Helena; KULR-NBC 8 in Billings; and KXGN-NBC in Glendive.
It will also be aired on Fox College Sports Northwest which is on DirectTV Channel 623, but the game will be blacked out in Montana.
Ron Davis of KBOW Radio in Butte will call the play-by-play, while former (1988-90) Grizzly quarterback Grady Bennett will provide in-booth color. Anna Cole is the sideline reporter
Not a big deal since pretty much all of Montana gets it some other way, don't they?

AZGrizFan said:
GRZFTBL said:
Griz TV clarification
Not a big deal since pretty much all of Montana gets it some other way, don't they?

Channels 7 & 137 on Optimum.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I officially gave up cable tv at the apartment I live in. It is over priced and does not compare to Directv. Tonight I watched the Jets/Patriots online and it was nice to know I did not pay a cent for it.

Back