• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Will The Griz Win The final 4 games?

Will the Griz win out and Go undefeated this Year?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The final 4 games will be 3 playoff games, AT HOME and one NC Win in Cahtty!!!!! :D
Naturally you meant the last 4 regular season games, and I was being a smart alec, but either way its wins wins wins baby!

I haven't seen anything that would change my mind, about the Griz winning the next 8 games. 8-0, the next 8 games! Go Griz!

Yep, naturally I meant last 4 games but poll is for rest of the year. 16 - 0 sounds so good right now. Be the first team to do it ever in 1AA.

Now if they can just get a font color of maroon for this board it would be nice. Tried to make the first post on this thread maroon but no luck. Well administrator, how about it?

Just to add something to being the first team in 1-AA to go 16-0. Last year we were the first team in Division 1 (1-A and 1-AA) to play in 16 games in one season so I would have to guess that if we did go 16-0 this year we would set the Division 1 record for most wins in a season as well. That would be awesome to have that kind of a record and let all those 1-A teams whine and cry about the bowl system. That would be a record that could only be matched and never beaten, that would be so cool!

Now if they can just get a font color of maroon for this board it would be nice. Tried to make the first post on this thread maroon but no luck. Well administrator, how about it?

The font should be maroon. All the text in this board is set up to be maroon. Let me know what color your text is and I'll look into it. The
Well, How about it?
is pink.

Chris (eGriz.com)

This font is violet, not pink, even though it may look pink. Did not see maroon as a font color.

Cadwiz30, never say never. They just may decide to expand the season again to 17 games in a season or expand playoff season. Expanding the season last year is the only reason we were able to play 16 games last year and this year. Money may dictate another expansion.

Ok, yes you are right they could add another game. I don't think they will, because colleges are aready complaining about the football players being out of class so much as it is now. But yes, money is a driving force in college athletics and stranger things have happened.

Latest posts

Back