• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Will Somebody Please Post the List of Griz Commits

No kidding, some of us actually planned their day around the national signing day. Enough with the suspense, the proletariat demands satifisfaction or we will revolt. Down with the fascist regime, let the common folk rise. :rocket:

That'll teach you to deal with rabid griz fans.

I got this off the big sky site from 87Griz:

Here's the official list, straight from UM Sports Information: Christopher Clark, CB, Los Angeles, CA (Cathedral HS); Van Cooper, Jr, LB/Safety, Denver, CO (Cherry Creek HS); Muckie Foreman, QB/CB, Spanaway, WA (Spanaway HS); Justin Green, RB, San Diego, CA (Mesa CC); Ryan Gustafson, OL, Billings, MT (Skyview HS); Lex Hilliard, RB, Kalispell, MT (Flathead HS); Tyson Johnson, DB/P, Stevensville, MT (Stevi. HS); Kelly Kain, DE, Great Falls, MT (CMR HS) Matt Lebsock, RB/DB, Billings, MT (Skyview HS); Eric Nichel, OL, Billings, MT (West HS); Kyle Ryan, LB, Billings, MT (West HS); Kyle Samson, WR, Helena, MT (Capital HS); Loren Utterback, RB, Fort Benton, MT (Fort Benton HS)

So we did get Clark and Cooper. Are all you guys that wanted some out of state players happy? I thought it was a good class before. Now I think it's an awesome class.

Back