• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Wife (and Griz fan) of Downwiththefoe Passes Away

TheBud

I know that many of you know Downwiththefoe (a.k.a. lumbertrader) and have met him and his wife at his past tailgate parties and/or yours (at Griz games in Missoula, Cheney, Portland, or Flagstaff). Unfortunately, his wife of 21 years, Megan, passed away this past Tuesday, March 12th, after a very short and intense battle with cancer.

May she rest in peace.

PM me or Chris if you want more details. The funeral is tomorrow.

sorry to hear that DWTF. quality poster and i assume a great guy. thoughts and prayers with you and yours.

fuck cancer. :(

So sad. Bo is a great guy and I feel his pain. Not sure if I ever met her but probably had since he sat right in front of me in 130 for years. Very sad for Bo and his children, and ILTC is correct, Fck cancer. it's a horrible horrible thing and I have seen it's wrath first hand and it's not pretty. Fck cancer to hell!!!!!!

Had the pleasure of meeting DWTF 3-4 years ago at a Griz playoff game in Missoula. Great guy. Things like this absolutely SUCK, and bring everything else into perspective.

Hang in there Foe....you're in our prayers.

Never had the pleasure of meeting DWTF or his wife, but you're in my thoughts.

Griz nation is behind you 100%.

ilovethecats said:
sorry to hear that DWTF. quality poster and i assume a great guy. thoughts and prayers with you and yours.

f*** cancer. :(

This...x 1 billion. Fuck cancer. Sorry for the loss dwtf.

Very sad news. I have never met DWTF but can relate to the cruel and insidious path that cancer creates. Absolutely, there are battles much larger than those on the field. My thoughts, wishes and prayers are with him and the family.

I have never met DWTF but am saddened by the loss of a fellow member of GrizNation. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family. God bless you and your family during this difficult time.
Cancer is a menace. I just recieved word that a coworker and friend was diagnosed this past week. I am sure we all have had someone near to us suffer with it.

...live with griz nation...
...mourn with griz nation...
...with foe hiz family/friendz...

... :cool: ...

As one who is currently battling cancer I cried seeing this. Much love and prayers going to you DWTF. I love ya brother.

Back