• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Whoever made this college football map is retarded.

grizpsych

In reality MSU's log would be a small circle around Bozeman. And, it should probably be colored maroon.

CFBMapIII.png

It was probably someone from NDSU. Coloring all of ND and SD with NDSU is the height of arrogance. Maybe that's it... This is a map the reflects what what the fans from the respective schools believe. That would explain why MSU is greater than UM.

That is BS. Where are Idaho St and Eastern Wash. and Northern Col.

*disclaimer**sarcasm*

On a brighter note, UM, MSU, and NDSU are the only FCS teams on the map...at least that I can see. Hat's gotta be worth something at least.

Oops...Appy is on there too

Fahque said:
On a brighter note, UM, MSU, and NDSU are the only FCS teams on the map...at least that I can see. Hat's gotta be worth something at least.

Georgia southern has a small bit as well.

Looks like Oregon State's influence might make it to the Corvallis city limits before Phil Knight's man toy in Eugene takes over.

Well, it would have to be a huge file if they use big logos like this... I wouldn't mind small clickable logos with info attached, and many other colleges included... But Boise being part of Montana is a deal breaker right there

As does Delaware. Really interesting map, kind of a neat perspective, even if it isn't accurate.

Fahque said:

Because Montana has no FBS teams they had to put something in the space!

Nevadas is waaaay to big. Boise st's piece should cover a portion of northern nevada. Like from elko to lovelock.

Other than Boise state taking up a chunk of Montana this is a very cool map. Would be nice wall poster.

Also from the map there is no longer a north and south Dakota!! Now just Dakota and there ALL Bison fans.

Back