• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Who wants the Cats to win?

slick_willy

I'm not proud of it, but I'll be rooting for the kitties tonight for the first time all year...simply for the reason that we should NOT be denied the pleasure of ending their season. :x

slick_willy said:
I'm not proud of it, but I'll be rooting for the kitties tonight for the first time all year...simply for the reason that we should NOT be denied the pleasure of ending their season. :x

URGAY

Who cares about the Cats? Whether they win of lose matters little. Griz are gonna kick them big time next Saturday!!!

Ok, I would not mind if Portland beats them as well.

Given the choice, I'd want next week's game to only really count for the Griz. That would be the best scenario for a Griz blowout; Montana playing for a top 4 seed and MSU just trying to avoid a losing season. Go Vik(e)s!!!

I root for the cats when they play non BSC teams. If it's in the BSC......................go who ever!!!!!! (Not the Cats!!!)

Well, I'm hoping if the Cats lose... a bunch of tickets suddenly become available for the GRIZ/cat game next weekend and the Griz fans take over Boobcat stadium.

Plain and simple...If you are a true Griz fan you do NOT cheer for the Bobcats.

I for one only care about one school, and one team.

Griz by 38 next week!!

Latest posts

Back