• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Where's Whore Gnat???

silvertipgriz

ON THE FLIP SIDE, HOW BOUT THEM BOBCATS. LULAY IS AMAZING, KRAMER IS AT THE TOP OF HIS GAME AND WE ARE GOING TO START
OFF THE SEASON WITH A VICTORY IN WYOMING.

I'm not sure about everyone else but........I think ol' Whore Gnat owes us an explanation.......

We can have that or a cup of shut up from the cats with some real smack talk from NDUS fans who know what the hell they are talking about. I can't decide.

WHATS UP NOW HOMO. LET ME HEAR SOME MORE SMACK. YOU GUYS NEED TO DROP DOWN TO NAIA SO MAYBE YOU CAN COMPETE. YOU ARE A JOKE AND THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE BIG SKY. BYE THE WAY DID YOU SEE WHAT THE CATS DID? I KNOW YOU DID, PRETTY IMPRESSIVE I MUST SAY. YOU LOST TO AN UNRANKED D-2 TEAM. BOTTOM LINE IS YOU GUYS SUCK ASS THIS YEAR. FACE FACTS. HOW BOUT THEM BOBCATS THOUGH!!!!!!!

EAT SHIT GRIZZLIES, GO CATS GO

Hornet..........Stoned,drunk and stupid is no way to go through life. I would like you to do me a favor though. Please feel free to post something intelligent on this board. Better yet, wait til November to start talking smack about your Cats and bashing the Griz. A lot of season to go and you're on a good start towards making yourself look like a complete idiot.

Caps lock impaired is too stupid to respond to. He only appears on those rare occasions when bobcraps do well and our beloved Griz don't, which won't be often, so lets ignore his slimy self. Don't encourage this retard. Ignore him.

HORRNNET said:
BYE THE WAY DID YOU SEE WHAT THE CATS DID?

"Bye" the way.....Did you know that I don't BYE into your spew? I mean I guess I could Bye it more if you had a clue. Maybe you could go BYE one at Walmart. Or do they have one of those in Bozo-land? Bye now you would think they do.....Bye and large, Bozo U is doin ok compared to where they were the last 16 years. So that would be fine BYE me if you talk your Caps-lock trash. Just as long as you go BYE the book here.....

Or were you trying to say that the Cats game last week was like a BYE week....or were you just simply saying Good-BYE......the way english uses these words?

I hope the later is true and permanent.

Hey Hornet, please shut up until you have the capability to portray yourself as something other than a 12 year old with the mental capacity of an unfertilized egg. Also, remember your damn password so you don't have to create a new user name every time you post. jeez

Back