• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Where's Gwen?

Last I heard she was seen driving down Hwy. 93 with a .037 BAC with some hunky guy by her side.......

:coffee:
 
She left the Missoulian to become an independent author. No idea what her first book will be about. Maybe the Johnson trial, but who knows.
 
C'mon, cc :!: Deep in the recesses of a foggy subconscious you had to be dredging up Helena's historic Kessler Brewing Company - purveyors of unpasteurized draught Lorelei (with an incredibly short shelf life).

RIP Lorelei... :cry:
 
Silvertip said:
C'mon, cc :!: Deep in the recesses of a foggy subconscious you had to be dredging up Helena's historic Kessler Brewing Company - purveyors of unpasteurized draught Lorelei (with an incredibly short shelf life).

RIP Lorelei... :cry:

Damn Tip, you brought a tear to my eye.
 
Gwen has left the Missoulian and is starting a book writing career doing what she does best.... write fiction. :shock: :lol:
 
Griz90 said:
Gwen has left the Missoulian and is starting a book writing career doing what she does best.... write fiction. :shock: :lol:


Some title like "When fact is fiction, or is it when fiction is fact?" :thumb:

Good riddance to her from the Missoulian.
 
Ursa Major said:
Last I heard she was seen driving down Hwy. 93 with a .037 BAC with some hunky guy by her side.......

:coffee:


FYI, Titleless borrowed my car for the last few months........................dont think I want it back now.



:coffee:
 
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Ursa Major said:
Last I heard she was seen driving down Hwy. 93 with a .037 BAC with some hunky guy by her side.......

:coffee:


FYI, Titleless borrowed my car for the last few months........................dont think I want it back now.



:coffee:

"Love stains"
 
Saw her working the fuel Islands down at the Crossroads today, asking the trucker's if they needed a "Good Buddy". Damn Lot Lizards love to bake out in the sun. Sure doesn't help with the smell. Oh, well there is always Fred's across the way. :shock:
 
Man you guys are insensitive. Gwen is working on a beautiful piece of literature. A love story actually. The main character is a rather unattractive and average high school girl who has a crush on a older boy who happens to be the schools star athlete. He says hi to her one day and she is love struck. She pursues him relentlessly and he eventually has to obtain a restraining order. The boy finally graduates and the girl is heartbroken, dejected and an outcast at her school. She dives into her studies and focuses on journalism as an escape and she obtains a c- The young girl has found her calling - I think you get the picture and can fill in the blanks. The title of the book is ," Alone With No Bone"
 
I didnt have the hots for her, but I fu*ked her.........................didnt want to but I did it for you guys........Im a giver.


:coffee:



P.S. I am hoping I can wash the smell off before the App St game.
 
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
I didnt have the hots for her, but I fu*ked her.........................didnt want to but I did it for you guys........Im a giver.


:coffee:



P.S. I am hoping I can wash the smell off before the App St game.
We won't even notice the smell with Pols around....
 
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
I didnt have the hots for her, but I fu*ked her.........................didnt want to but I did it for you guys........Im a giver.


:coffee:



P.S. I am hoping I can wash the smell off before the App St game.

I heard you can scrub your deal with Ajax to ward off the Hiv and Herp! At least that's what the guy who screwed Paris Hilton did! Good luck with keeping speed bumps off your tool. :clap:
 
Back
Top