• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Where was Ochs today????

GeauxGriz

I was able to catch part of the practice today, but Ochs was not there....so what happened? Diz and Hartman both got in reps, but I did not see Ochs. Hope he is OK....anybody know anything?

I hope all the cussin and fighting on the practice field is not making him rethink his commitment to football. Remember he is a really religous kid. Maybe the trainers need to stuff lots of cotton in his ears durring practice.

montanagrizzlies.com is reporting that Ochs injured his ankle and may be out for 10 days or 10 weeks....lets hope 10 days is correct.

Who do we have behind Hartman? And how is Hartman doing??? And if it is only 10 days---he would be back for Maine--right??? August 30th is 18 days away. At least the injury is as far away from his helmet area.

Hartman is doing great. He has good touch and does a good job looking off the defenders. His arm is not as strong as Disney or Ochs . The bad part about using him is he will loose his red shirt status :cry: The other kids are not ready. Hopefully Craig will be back soon!!!!

What's the chances that Kyle Sampson would be the emergency #3 QB? (Not likely I'm sure). The kid was a QB at Capital High and he's a gammer. As short as he is (5'8") he'd have to roll out to see anything down field. But, he could also hide very easily behind those big linemen.

buttegriz said:
montanagrizzlies.com is reporting that Ochs injured his ankle and may be out for 10 days or 10 weeks....lets hope 10 days is correct.

They probably won't know how long until an MRI is taken. Wonder if he has already taken it yet.

Latest posts

Back