• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Where to watch the Griz, State by State listing!

chris

Administrator
Staff member
eGriz Club
I am putting together a page to list all the locations of where you can catch the Griz games, state by state.

Please submit any locations you know of and let's build a great directory.

Listing Page (with submission form at the bottom): http://www.egriz.com/watchthegriz/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

[please do not list them in this thread, trying to make sure nothing is missed]

Bisonation said:
Ps. There was no locations when I clicked there

I just started it and havn't had time to actually put the locations that people have submitted.

It's coming soon :thumb:

The list has begun, what do you think of the format and search capabilities?

http://www.egriz.com/watchthegriz/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Great addition to the site, Chris! Thanks!

How's the BBQ? I can't imagine doing this but can you eat there every day of the week? Once a week? How is that working? Just curious.

Gallatin Griz said:
Great addition to the site, Chris! Thanks!

How's the BBQ? I can't imagine doing this but can you eat there every day of the week? Once a week? How is that working? Just curious.

I have yet to go there as I havn't had time but I believe the deal is once per week for a year. I don't think I could eat it any more than that lol

torey pine pub
las vegas, Nevada
all games and is the only game on all the tvs,,,great atmosphere

hayters bar
Denver, Colorado
mike hayter is from billings and covers all griz games

WOW, thanks for this awesome thread! I'll be in Couer d' Alene for the NaU game and I think I will try out the country club bar and grill. Looks like a great place.

pussycatkillerz said:
WOW, thanks for this awesome thread! I'll be in Couer d' Alene for the NaU game and I think I will try out the country club bar and grill. Looks like a great place.

How was it?

Side street bar and grill downtown Fargo, Nd for cat/Griz otherwise go to Fargo Billiards ask for the GM, Rory and ask him to switch one of the Tvs to it. We watch a lot of games there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back