• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Where have all the EWwho A$$holes gone?

RobGriz

DONOR
Where are all those weapons I mean pee-ons. You all should take a lesson from EWURanger and get some class, cause your team sucks-a$$. Good luck with the rest of your season...Oh, I mean with your off-season. And EWURanger good luck if you have to jump the pond and go play in the sand box. Keep your head down and your rifle clean. One vet to another.

Thanks man. Well, I thought we could keep it somewhat close, but no chance. This was the worst I've ever seen us get our asses kicked. They should not have started Meyer, his injury is obviously more serious than everyone thought. But I think even if he had been healthy, this one would still not have been close. Maybe they should have started Allen instead, who was actually able to move the ball in the second half. Anyways, this one hurts real bad, but at least we have some positives. This is an extremely young team, we get most starters back next year, and definately some stuff to build on. Anyways, I guess there's always hoops. I'll be looking forward to watching some good battles on the court. Later!

Props of all sorts to EWU Ranger for being back in here....as I predicted when the 1/2 doz or so un named EWU smackers came in here spouting useless information and all out stupid comments.

You are a class act...and again, thanks for your service to your COuntry.

come back any time.

EWU posters like Grizhunter and the rest of those jokers know who I mean, take a lesson from your "Man" EWU RANGER.

Go Griz!

Ranger I suggest the best way to save your ass would be to find some Marine Recon's. That way you will not take a beating like your so called team did today. This is still the smack board right? Semper Fi

polsongrizz said:
Ranger I suggest the best way to save your ass would be to find some Marine Recon's. That way you will not take a beating like your so called team did today. This is still the smack board right? Semper Fi

Dude, you are an idiot. That post made no sense.

EWURanger29 said:
polsongrizz said:

Dude, you are an idiot. That post made no sense.

Right, dumbass. I will take a Team of Marine Recons anyday to a team of Rangers. What, they don't teach comprehension down there at Benning?

Back