• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Where has Monte been?

polsongrizz

I know he is on the field but it seems like he is always down in the South endzone now. I think I have only seen him one time with the Boom Crew doing the pass the Monte bit in the NE.

South End Zone = shade
North End Zone = Sun, hot, etc...

I don't believe it is anything else...

Perhaps Monty is trying to the the South Endzone more into the game...or maybe he didn't know that GGG moved to the north and thinks he catering to him :eek:

:wink:

Judging by your avatar GGG Calvin might need to see a urologist(shlong doctor). That red stream looks like he 's gotta be in pain...or is it just too much red beer? :drinking: :lol:

GrizMania said:
Perhaps Monty is trying to the the South Endzone more into the game...or maybe he didn't know that GGG moved to the north and thinks he catering to him :eek:

:wink:

I love it... Montana get's so competitive that they have to start crap with which endzone has bigger fans.

Bigger fans??? oh that's the cotten eye joe guy. he's huge...even bigger than GGG.

I dont think there is any disagreement about which part of the stadium makes the most noise...even pre-expansion. So, nobody is starting crap.

Latest posts

Back