• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Where do we land....

Most people have been projecting 15... hopefully they can at least get to the 14 line. Not a lot of quality wins but hard to argue with winning 21 of 23.

Grizinmyyard said:
I think the Richmond game helped. A 14 is possible but a 15 at the least. Maybe another Mountain West match-up?
They were talking today that the Lobos win over UNLV for the Mtn West title and an RPI of 2 could give them the #1 seed in the west (dropping Gonzaga to a 2). Either team as the 2 seed would be brutal for us if we go in as a 15.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

grizfnz said:
Grizinmyyard said:
I think the Richmond game helped. A 14 is possible but a 15 at the least. Maybe another Mountain West match-up?
They were talking today that the Lobos win over UNLV for the Mtn West title and an RPI of 2 could give them the #1 seed in the west (dropping Gonzaga to a 2). Either team as the 2 seed would be brutal for us if we go in as a 15.

I really was hoping for an UNLV win to keep them down a notch. Oh well. We will see tomorrow.

I'd guess no worse than 14, and 12 is a possibility, but not too likely. 13 would be my guess. I really doubt they'll end up a 15.

The selection committee loves "hot" teams that finish the season strong, and teams that were in the tournament the previous year. Mid-Major's get rewarded for that like we saw back in 2005-2006 when we got a 12. Of course now the 12 seed is more difficult for a mid-major to get with those stupid playin games designed to get more big time programs in the tournament that had mediocre conference season.

grizfnz said:
Grizinmyyard said:

No way the Zags don't get a #1 seed.....

Latest posts

Back