• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

When was the last time?

bigsky33 said:
When was the last time a Griz team beat an FCS team?

Much more recent than the last time the cats won the Big Sky championship outright!

BW, ya gotta learn to quote these cat fan dick riders before they have a chance to edit their dumb shit posts...

Actually it is sad. Why in the hell is a Bobcat fan starting a thread on EGRIZ half hour after the Cats just played. Bigsky33, your fans are having a good postgame discussion on BN. Why don't you care to actually discuss the game YOUR TEAM just played on that team's MESSAGE BOARD?

havgrizfan said:
Actually it is sad. Why in the hell is a Bobcat fan starting a thread on EGRIZ half hour after the Cats just played. Bigsky33, your fans are having a good postgame discussion on BN. Why don't you care to actually discuss the game YOUR TEAM just played on that team's MESSAGE BOARD?

one would think, huh?

They probably think he's an idiot too. :lol:

Wow! First a cat fan talks smack about JJ not being on a list of the top senior QBs... Then a cat fan asks when was the last time the Griz won an FCS game.

Impressive! :lol:

grizcountry420 said:
pussycatkillerz said:
Nice try bigsky...
This is getting sad

Ya..He just needs to go rub one out and go to bed. He took a beating this week on here...

:lol:
grizcountry420 said:
pussycatkillerz said:
Nice try bigsky...
This is getting sad

Ya..He just needs to go rub one out and go to bed. He took a beating this week on here...

Hey 420, I got some "ole skool" Fallbrook Red Hair, are you in?

CV Griz Fan said:
grizcountry420 said:
pussycatkillerz said:
Nice try bigsky...
This is getting sad

grizcountry420 said:
pussycatkillerz said:
Nice try bigsky...
This is getting sad

Hey 420, I got some "ole skool" Fallbrook Red Hair, are you in?

Is a pigs ass pork?

Getting back to the title of this thread, I would like to know when the last time the irish lad won a big game? He seems to fold like a cheap chinese lawn chair when its on the line. Bleskin would have beat SMU, he is a winner.

I think everyone needs to let this BS go. The Cats played well against an FBS opponent. Hang your hat on that Cat fans and look to next Sat. Griz fans, ignore little brother.

Back