• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

What's our rank tomorrow?

I'm going to be a bit bold and say #10.

It wasn't that we edged out #12. We beat them by 24 points. Appalachian State scored zero touchdowns the whole game. That has to say something.

I don't care where were ranked as long as we have that #1 ranking at the end of the season! :thumb:

But I bet we hit #15 at least.

There were a lot of cupcake games today most of those top 25 teams are not going to drop for playing the Sisters of the Poor.

EntaroAdun said:
#20 just stomped #12. Where do we rank now?

Probably 48th. The Griz have fallen, remember? :roll:

Kidding of course. Just some stupid humor for some stupid people (Griz critics).

#14. Beat UND and we crack the top 10. Crazy thing is the Big Sky could have three top 10 teams within three weeks, unless the scats fail to impress down south.

in a previous post I mentioned that we would have to prove ourselves before we would be ranked higher. Well we have proved that we are someone to be concerned with. Ranking mean nothing yet, and we will walk up the chart as we go. OMG do you realize how good we could be? Look out BS the GRIZ are coming!!!

I say 17 or 18. No bad losses (all to FBS teams except AppSt) above the Griz and Illinois St just behind Montana at #21 beat San Diego St 40-19 so they might jump ahead of Montana

YttriumGriz39 said:
I say 17 or 18. No bad losses (all to FBS teams except AppSt) above the Griz and Illinois St just behind Montana at #21 beat San Diego St 40-19 so they might jump ahead of Montana
+1

YttriumGriz39 said:

I think that was Eastern Illinois not Illinois St.

Back