• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

What???

BornaGriz

10 sec. left on SUU's 12 or 13 could of taken 2 shots at the endzone and instead Cats throw a pass to the flats and gets tackled well short of endzone game over, Cats lose. I guess every team has their moments when it comes to play calling.

McGhee was thinking check-down the whole way, glanced up field to try to look off the coverage in the flat and then locked in on the running back. Didn't seem like the 1st option was a check-down/swing pass. One of the worst games I've seen McGhee play, what'd he have 2 picks and 1 or 2 lost fumbles? Also that decision...

Terrible decision. It was 2nd and 2 so I assume he thought he could get the first down and stop the clock, but yeah....TERRIBLE decision.

Southern Utah's coach called that last play for the cats. It was a really sporting decision by Ash to let them do that.

firmgriz said:
Southern Utah's coach called that last play for the cats. It was a really sporting decision by Ash to let them do that.

Well in that instance, he should have called DM takes a knee.....just in case.

HORRIBLE decision.

In the shot of Ash immediately after that, he looked as though someone had stolen his car. Hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EverettGriz said:
HORRIBLE decision.

In the shot of Ash immediately after that, he looked as though someone had stolen his car. Hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same old deer in the headlights look from Rash. he always seems to get that look on his face in late Nov and december! :lol:

That was really a terrible decision.

Did anybody see the incredibly stupid play by the 2 Georgia defenders on Auburn's 4th and long? The idiots fought over the ball instead of batting it down to win the game. They collided, tipping the ball in the air to a very lucky and surprised Auburn receiver - who caught it and ran it in for the touchdown to win the game.

That was after Georgia came screaming back in the 4th quarter to get the go-ahead score. They had it and blew it bad. Stunning.

TheBud said:

Did anybody see the incredibly stupid play by the 2 Georgia defenders on Auburn's 4th and long? The idiots fought over the ball instead of batting it down to win the game. They collided, tipping the ball in the air to a very lucky and surprised Auburn receiver - who caught it and ran it in for the touchdown to win the game.

That was after Georgia came screaming back in the 4th quarter to get the go-ahead score. They had it and blew it bad. Stunning.

Yes, I was shaking my head and commented on one of the threads here as soon as he did that. 4th and 18, seconds left. Bat it down, bat it down, bat it down......game over.

jodcon said:
signedbewildered said:
Now they say that was DM's call. Not Ashes or Lambs. I guess Denarius gets fired?

He's a senior...under the bus he goes.

coaches should never have called a play with that check down option and told DM that throws go into the end zone or OB

grizindabox said:
jodcon said:
signedbewildered said:
Now they say that was DM's call. Not Ashes or Lambs. I guess Denarius gets fired?

He's a senior...under the bus he goes.

coaches should never have called a play with that check down option and told DM that throws go into the end zone or OB

Or maybe they would assume that a 4th year quaterback, who holds multiple school records, and has been labeled as very intelligent QB and a great leader would know to throw the ball to the end zone or OB. Maybe partly coaches fault, but McGhee should know better.

signedbewildered said:
TheBud said:

Yes, I was shaking my head and commented on one of the threads here as soon as he did that. 4th and 18, seconds left. Bat it down, bat it down, bat it down......game over.
The DC made a huge mistake by not making sure the D had it in their heads before the play.

Bat it down, bat it down, bat it down......game over. Well said.

Back