• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

What would you say to the team?

grizbymarriage said:
Okay, now we've all had a day to digest this. What would you say to the team if you were the coach?
That was No.1 I don't think you want there to be a No. 2.

I turned in my resignation today, UM has decided to do a National search for talent so you dont get nepotism and retreads, you guys deserve better so I am going back to Butte and work on my retirement.

:coffee:

As a unit is this who we are? As coaches, players, and assistants we just embarrassed ourselves and we feel a sense of that embarrassment today. We are angry, frustrated, and left with a sense wonder of what the hell just happened. That was not Griz Football and this week we need to examine and produce the type of football that represents the University of Montana. Our predecessors did not leave this program to the timid and the weak and we should oblige that very notion by having short memories and put a big ass kicking on Portland State this week. Anyone who is satisfied with what happened in Arizona can turn in their uniforms. Anyone who cast blame on another can turn in his uniform. The time is now. This week we put all our energy to fix mistakes and execute. United we stand. United we fall. Lets not fall.

We are going to close practices... oh wait already did....okay then we will try two offensive coordinators...oh wait we tried that. Crap out of ideas so guess let's just have a party... see you at Herm's house!

What was is done, what is, is now. Now is the time to make it right and not look back because there is nothing worth looking at. Your only as good or bad as your last game. What is important is you learn from it, build on your success or correct your mistakes and move on. This week we have PSU coming to town, I bet they won't come into our house believing that game was us, and if they do then god help them. Move in guys on three, kick some ass........1...2...3, KICK SOME ASS.

Sorry I was late for the plane. I had to pick up the jocks from all the O-Lineman that NAU ripped off of you and I had to find the pieces from JJ's spleen somewhere around the 20. Don't make me late for the plane again.....you all get to run the M Monday morning for forgetting the name on the front is more important than the name on the back....

When I was a kid, when I was a little boy, I always wanted to be a dinosaur, I wanted to be a Tyrannosaurus Rex more than anything in the world, I made my arms short and I roamed the back yard, I chased the neighborhood cats, I growled and I roared, everybody knew me and was afraid of me, and one day my dad said "Mick you are 17, it's time to throw childish things aside" and I said "OK Pop", but he didn't really say that he said that "Stop being a fucking dinosaur and get a job".

CDAGRIZ said:
When I was a kid, when I was a little boy, I always wanted to be a dinosaur, I wanted to be a Tyrannosaurus Rex more than anything in the world, I made my arms short and I roamed the back yard, I chased the neighborhood cats, I growled and I roared, everybody knew me and was afraid of me, and one day my dad said "Mick you are 17, it's time to throw childish things aside" and I said "OK Pop", but he didn't really say that he said that "Stop being a f***[*] dinosaur and get a job".

:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap:

Not sure the words I would say, but there would be a lot of serious ass chewing, and lighting some asses on fire. The offensive coaches need to admit they screwed up in game planning. Every player and coach needs to be held accountable.

Seriously the only offensive players I seen competing the whole game were JJ and Counts. Granted it is hard to watch what the WR's are doing when they are not being thrown to. So I cannot say they were not competing. I don't know. I do know they dropped quite a few passes that should have been caught.

I do hope the team remembers the recovery after the Sac State embarrassment a few years ago. They also need to be reminded the Cats rebounded after an embarrassing loss as well.

CDAGRIZ said:
When I was a kid, when I was a little boy, I always wanted to be a dinosaur, I wanted to be a Tyrannosaurus Rex more than anything in the world, I made my arms short and I roamed the back yard, I chased the neighborhood cats, I growled and I roared, everybody knew me and was afraid of me, and one day my dad said "Mick you are 17, it's time to throw childish things aside" and I said "OK Pop", but he didn't really say that he said that "Stop being a f***[*] dinosaur and get a job".

Haha! This would be more inspirational and informative that anything most fans on here could tell the team...

Back