• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

What will we do come GRIZ/Cat week?

mtgrizrule

Is it me, or is EGRIZ GRIZ/Cat pissing matches nastier, earlier, or more often this season than before ? At this rate both fan bases might be burned out for trash talking and ripping each other come the actual week of the game.

Not sure how much more either fan base can ramp it up that week? Should be interesting to find out though.

Go to the f**kn' game. That's what we do. All the chippy crap between now and then is a waste of time.

mtgrizrule said:
griz4life said:
Go to the f**kn' game. That's what we do. All the chippy crap between now and then is a waste of time.

I could not agree more. :thumb:

nah, all this stuff is great for the countless internet tough guys who somehow feel the performance of kids on a football field somehow represents them and their own accomplishments. it's very entertaining.

as for the rest of us. we'll do what we always do. we'll get a few jabs in before the game. come gameday we'll pound 20-30 beers, scream our asses off, and all hope to be celebrating a victory later that night.

ilovethecats said:
mtgrizrule said:
griz4life said:

nah, all this stuff is great for the countless internet tough guys who somehow feel the performance of kids on a football field somehow represents them and their own accomplishments. it's very entertaining.

as for the rest of us. we'll do what we always do. we'll get a few jabs in before the game. come gameday we'll pound 20-30 beers, scream our asses off, and all hope to be celebrating a victory later that night.

I love this guy!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Personally I hope for a tie.....so all the whiners on both teams can whine about something that can never happen.

FTC_Now_Football.png

:thumb:

EGriz should be named UMMSU msg board. What is the obsession with MSU here? UM has a good team, but it seems MSU has gotten into the heads of most people here.. and it shows.

I'm guessing we'll start more threads about how much we hate the Cats.. because we don't have like 3-4 of those a day now.

GrizLA said:
EGriz should be named UMMSU msg board. What is the obsession with MSU here? UM has a good team, but it seems MSU has gotten into the heads of most people here.. and it shows.

Boy!!!!! You got that right!!!! :mrgreen:

ilovethecats said:
mtgrizrule said:
griz4life said:

Holy moly Rocky, 20 beers... :lol: I will have more than a couple that day for sure.

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
whhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy about the cats
again no one cares

Teton Cat said:
GrizLA said:

Boy!!!!! You got that right!!!! :mrgreen:

Nah, given the games so far many are projecting a Griz beatdown. It's typical on sports message boards, nothing to see here. More clicks is good for eGriz so there's that. :thumb:

Welcome my cat and griz friends into my home and get shit housed for a few days. Then hope a pic of me doesn't end up on egriz. That's a good weekend. :cool:

Phat Cat said:
Welcome my cat and griz friends into my home and get shit housed for a few days. Then hope a pic of me doesn't end up on egriz. That's a good weekend. :cool:

Priceless Phat Cat... :lol: :lol:

ordigger said:
Personally I hope for a tie.....so all the whiners on both teams can whine about something that can never happen.
can we both be national champs then? Just kidding to my Cat friends!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Latest posts

Back