• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

What was the flickering of the tv feed in Cat game?

PlayerRep said:
The flickering was annoying. What was up with that?

It was the interference caused by the ghost of Brick Breeden screaming, "What the fuck kind of last play of the game was that!".

This thread brought to you by

383574_293283660706517_211674925_n.jpg

That wasn't flickering, they were turning the lights out between plays trying to save money to make up for their lost playoff revenue this year.

It was the "Montana State" fans wondering why Chris Byers and Mike Callaghan never utter the words "Bobcats" when announcing "Bobcat" games. Actually, Mike did say "it" once when the "Bobcats" got their 3rd first down of the game in the middle of the 3rd quarter.

Maybe it's just me....but those two never say "Bobcats" and mumble "montanastate" incessantly throughout the broadcast.

Go Griz!!! Beat the team whose announcers aren't sure who their mascot is.

I heard that Ash asked an assistant coach to kill the feed. The coach was frantically trying to break the cable. The signal wasn't perfect but the picture was a disaster. :eek:

Mousegriz said:
It was the "Montana State" fans wondering why Chris Byers and Mike Callaghan never utter the words "Bobcats" when announcing "Bobcat" games. Actually, Mike did say "it" once when the "Bobcats" got their 3rd first down of the game in the middle of the 3rd quarter.

Maybe it's just me....but those two never say "Bobcats" and mumble "montanastate" incessantly throughout the broadcast.

Go Griz!!! Beat the team whose announcers aren't sure who their mascot is.

It's more like MawwwwwwwnntanaState.

I only noticed it on the SD feed not the HD broadcast. (Tv in my kitchen vs man cave)

Latest posts

Back