• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

What up with the D

BLUENECK

Your defense has given up 144 points(28.8 per game) in the last 5 games. And in the last 7, it's a total of 182(26 per game). Whats up?

Georgia Southern gave up 152 point all year. This would appear to be a bad sign for the griz. Did I mention that we scored 400 points(36 per game) this season?

eaglegurl said:
Thats an awesome pic BlueNeck!!! Does Montana know how much hunting we do?

Ummmm, coming from the state that everyone dreams to hunt in (excluding Alaska)... I'd say we don't know how much hunting you do.... because we're so spoiled by what we have here, that we don't notice anything below that little Manson-Nixon line...er mason Dixen that is.

I know Montana just recently made it legal to hunt Eagles again :wink: .

looks like gramps is putting more than a bullet in that poor necrofiled bear. I know you are proud of your hunting tradition, but I prefer you keep that part to yourselves.

But you definately have my vote for the team I would like to see the Griz play for the Ntl. Championship. You guys are far more creative than the McCheese chumps who have wandered into the various chat rooms. All they ever talked about was, "WA WAA We should be 'rated' number one. And as I told them.... the only numbers that count are the points on the scoreboard at the end of the game.

That is what you get when you lose 6 starters and only have 3 seniors! The D has become weak and is a big concern to all Griz fans, but they know how to get it done and I think the loss will motivate them! P.S. you don't defile and animal by sticking your hand up its ass after you put a bullit through it! I hope the man had enough forethought to use a little vaseline!

I feel some sexual tension on this board!! :eek: Everything thats said somehow comes around to somebody ramming something somewhere! :eek:

eaglegurl said:
I feel some sexual tension on this board!! :eek: Everything thats said somehow comes around to somebody ramming something somewhere! :eek:

Ramming :-? . Hey, talk to your boy Blueneck. He's the trying to turn Gentle Ben into a hand puppet.

Shakermaker said:
eaglegurl said:

Ramming :-? . Hey, talk to your boy Blueneck. He's the trying to turn Gentle Ben into a hand puppet.

Nice comeback...but not at all accurate. I simply asked about Montana's defense...or lack of. Apparently injuries and lack of senior leadership have taken a toll. Is it the run your having a hard time defending? If so, goodie goodie......the Eagles are averaging 398 yards rushing per game.

Latest posts

Back