• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

What team has the most talent?

ben dover

What team in the Big Sky has the most talent in their starting 22 players plus kickers. Also who has the best coaching staff overall?

mtgrizrule said:
I wish our talent had Baldwin coaching it. I will leave it at that.
Give me a pflugrad and I'd take the griz talent over a Baldwin coached anything...except the Seahawks.

stubbins said:
mtgrizrule said:
Give me a pflugrad and I'd take the griz talent over a Baldwin coached anything...except the Seahawks.

Yes and Pflugrad knew how to judge talent better than Delaney. You gotta believe that some of Delaney's favorites wouldn't 't have played for Robin. Plus, Pflugrad was a better recruiter IMO. He knew what the team needed.

CV Griz Fan said:
stubbins said:
mtgrizrule said:

Yes and Pflugrad knew how to judge talent better than Delaney. You gotta believe that some of Delaney's favorites wouldn't 't have played for Robin. Plus, Pflugrad was a better recruiter IMO. He knew what the team needed.
And he was aggressive and had a plan for the future....I have no fucking clue what the plan is now.

EWU has the most talent and MSU has the best coaching staff. Montana comes in a close second in both categories.

Darksim said:
EWU has the most talent and MSU has the best coaching staff. Montana comes in a close second in both categories.

Talent wise, it is a close call. Coaching wise, you are being generous. MSU, EWU, Cal Poly, SUU, and NAU are better coached teams.

Back