• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

What ever happened to....

NikeGrizz

Curtis white? Did he never get healthy enough to play? Is it a credit issue? And lastly will be play next year?

NikeGrizz said:
Curtis white? Did he never get healthy enough to play? Is it a credit issue? And lastly will be play next year?

Ya. You're totally right. What happened to him?

I would also like to add that Jordan Harper is a diamond in the field (not even in the rough) for a freshman.

In this thread someone said he might've had trouble with his shoulder again and possibly not qualifying academically?

Wasn't able to find anything definite though.

White is probably at the point where graduating and getting on with life makes the most sense. He has been in college four years and hasn't played in a single game.

grizfan95 said:
NikeGrizz said:

Ya. You're totally right. What happened to him?

I would also like to add that Jordan Harper is a diamond in the field (not even in the rough) for a freshman.

Given his size, the kid has been able to hold his own while blocking on the line. What really surprises me is his speed; i think he has a way of sneaking past linebackers in zone defenses, and johnson has been on point in finding him all year.
Wish we could incorporate both Harper and Pierson. Our offense could benefit so much from intermediate passing plays to our TE's.

My bad....thought this was a Randolph Scott thread.

How many even understand that? :)

I thought this was about Full House.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VstP2jqJcQM[/youtube]

Excellent point GrizUp...get both out there together!. In the CP and EWU, every time the Griz got to the red zone it seemed like I would see 46 trotting out of the game...

grizfan95 said:

what this dude said. harper has what appears to me as the best set of hands on the team. catches everything that comes his way. very, very small for a TE, though. wonder if he'll stay at that position.

pierson got worked a couple times pretty good on the line last week. some size on the end wouldn't hurt.

Latest posts

Back